Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

Celebration seems to be sick :'(

So all day today people have been having weird dc's that they go offline but can play anywhere between 5-10 min before their client stops doing any actions and you have to relog to fix it

Next to that there is this 
Ef7g6As.jpg  xKAxOqg.jpg

There are a few spots in my mine where if i walk over these grass covered or sand covered or dirt covered tiles i get visually teleported out of the mine(remain after log out but disappear after server restart) for as long as im on the tile but i cant see anything but the area around it(no animals show) and cant interact with it so clearly still in a mine

I swear cele is haunted or having a really bad case of a bug infestation that needs to be wiped out so many weird things happening lately ever since it was tortured on aws its never been the same :( poor cele i think we need to get together pool our silvers and bring cele to a doctor for a proper checkup
xssZpBP.png

Edited by wipeout
  • Like 2
  • Cat 1

I'd vote for haunted, but I don't want the ghosts of crocos past to hunt me down for revenge.

my friends list is being spammed with "x has logged in on celebration" all day. before i had everyone on cele show as offline including my alt who i could see was online and so was everyone else lol

• Like 1

Also

Too add to more of the shenans going on https://pastebin.com/1et3xL2a i present you this

Ride a horse walk through the wall part of the arch of a 2 arch setup and ride into the house while at the same time right clicking an lmc game will crash with that error and upon login give you the fantastic roll visual followed by the same crash again if you try to move after which you can function again fine(yes i did reproduce this twice now)

Poor cele is so sick right now :(

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

I don't have green goo but I fell through my mine to the floor lol

jaq7DZ0.jpg

• Like 3

Still going on. Random 1 min freeze, then a disconnect. *sighs*  Ping paid y'all to stop my grind, didn't he?

22 hours ago, Keenan said:

We are investigating the cause.

The dc's seem to have gotten worse where  instead of having like 10 min time before you notice that it hang up its instant dc's and they happen a lot especially if you are doing a lot of actions quickly or sending a lot of commands quickly(for example speed mining leads to a lot of dc's yet hunting doesnt at all)

Figured it might help a bit

Edit: seems to happen at rare times on melody as well to my miner over there but no where near as much(my guess its still cele related and it just drops all connections at the time that are sending data or something)

Edited by wipeout

On 8/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, Yldrania said:

jaq7DZ0.jpg

Is that Santa coming early?

• Like 2
  • Cat 1

10 hours ago, wipeout said:

The dc's seem to have gotten worse where  instead of having like 10 min time before you notice that it hang up its instant dc's and they happen a lot especially if you are doing a lot of actions quickly or sending a lot of commands quickly(for example speed mining leads to a lot of dc's yet hunting doesnt at all)

Figured it might help a bit

Edit: seems to happen at rare times on melody as well to my miner over there but no where near as much(my guess its still cele related and it just drops all connections at the time that are sending data or something)

We've got a patch that should be going out tomorrow to hopefully fix the disconnects, so we'll monitor the situation after that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Keenan said:

We've got a patch that should be going out tomorrow to hopefully fix the disconnects, so we'll monitor the situation after that.

yaaaaaaaaay thank you engineer keenan ❤️

I've been DCing a lot these past few days :( Keeps happening while I'm exploring or otherwise on my cart...

On 9/9/2020 at 6:21 PM, PandyLynn said:

Nooo. Cele can't be sick again! We had the lag shot!

how is that possible, i  aint even on the server!

On 8/16/2020 at 3:55 AM, Yldrania said:

jaq7DZ0.jpg

Hmm, I know I am late to the party, but that totally looks like a bunch of reindeer pulling a sled. Damn... Santa is early on Cele again!

• Like 1

Soooo um its been almost a year and its still here it seems the sickness of cele has yet to be cured by doctor developer :( i guess celebration is still stuck in the waiting room of the doctors office.

Ld6CUGK.jpg