Sign in to follow this  
Eleraan

70 Prayer grind tips

So any tips on the 70 prayer grind or is it just lots and lots and lots of spamming on an alter?

• Be a Libila follower/priest for a 15% increase in skillgain for Religion and its subskills (prayer).
  • Get an affinity meal for prayer for an additional 10% increase in skillgain.
  • Use sleep bonus for a 100% increase in skillgain.
  • Pray a lot.

That's all I can think of, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Thanks, That is what we are doing already.  Was hoping there was some other super secret trick lol. 

Low quality altar is apparently the way to go, but havent done any testing on that myself

Do it on Epic or champ as a freedom champ and suicide three times

Edited by user
  • Like 1

Man I don't really want to do the champ or epic trick as it is bleh. But christ this prayer grind is stupid. 

6 hours ago, Eleraan said:

Man I don't really want to do the champ or epic trick as it is bleh. But christ this prayer grind is stupid. 

Honestly, the only way to get it done without months spent chained to an altar is to use one of the "features" above.

I find a good podcast helps and hotkeying prayer so you an just listen to your podcast and press "F" repeatedly.

• Like 1

Bleh I started up doing my few hours of prayer grind a day as per normal.  Just went 12 prayers or 5 minutes of praying to get one 0.0049 skill tick at just 43.5 prayer.  I know skill ticks can be random but that's 17 hours just to get a single point sub 50.  So, reading on the wiki if I wanted to utilize the Champion feature as a lib priest it sounds like I just go to the bone altar and ask to champion and hope there aren't already 3 champions? How likely is that and how hard is it to get to the bone altar?  I hate to Cheese it but this is just stupid. 

Have anyone tried praying on the non altar fields? I currently thinking to set up a Mag Altar next to a Watertile to get my praying up on my Vyn Alt.

We are lib so not able to test. Trying staying drunk to see if the difficulty goes up same as with creation chance since it uses creation chance skill gains. Hard to tell since I wasnt logging but ticks seem way more frequent last night. Could be rng or wishful thinking tho without data. Willing to try anything tho.

I can confirm the Drunk thign i get from every 8-9 Prays down to aroudn every 3-4 on the same altar. testet with 100 Prayers so a "small" sample size but i think its a significant jump to be confirmed.

That does actually match more or less with my limited observations so far... now hopefully none of the dev team sees this or its likely to get "fixed" til then *resumes drunkenly praying*

Lol I kinda picture this praying like sending that 3am drunk text to a girl. "Heeeeey Libila.... i like your whole... ya know... like goth death thing.... so what ya wearing? We should hang out... lets get some tacos!"