Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Valrei International. Cadence Rising

10 hours ago, SUPERSPAZZ said:

Has there been any word where the server will be connected at ie. north of harmony etc

Edit: 

Cadence will be connected to the west of Harmony. 

As a reminder, you can also use plot course to cross at any server border.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Edit: 

What about the info posted on discord, time and portal? Many questions here left unanswered about those.

Edited by Kelody
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Edit: 

That info you got on discord about new server,

with startertowns added too, can you please put it out here for us on forum too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kelody said:

What about the info posted on discord, time and portal? Many questions here left unanswered about those.

1 hour ago, Maiya said:

That info you got on discord about new server,

with startertowns added too, can you please put it out here for us on forum too?

Good thinking sorry I missed it!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Good thinking sorry I missed it!

edit: Ok I missed  seeing the new thread (I checked for new retrograde posts instead of DevBlog posts lol):

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

It doesn't seem like a lot of people moved to the new server? Under 300 people online on average, and I worry what that will fall to in a few months. Melody has more players despite being a quarter of the size. Cadence = first new server that will die out? Hoping the Wurm team has an ace up their sleeve.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:59 PM, Retrograde said:

! We have smashed all time records  peaking at a concurrent 2200+

Would be interesting to see unique IP, must be at least 1000 alts in that number.

33 minutes ago, Draulius said:

It doesn't seem like a lot of people moved to the new server? Under 300 people online on average, and I worry what that will fall to in a few months. 

I believe devs said this was not entirely just geared at enticing  current players to relocate away from current servers, so much as to ensure there is space for all players now and in the future who want to play (many have already left saying there is insufficient places on Harmony/Melody, and devs confirms those servers are full) and even more, to make sure that space is still there for when they launch some upcoming promotions. 

Harmony at 800-900 was too densely settled (which it was maintaining even midweek), and seeing even a couple hundred of them relocate is still a success, and Cadence at 300+ is probably about what they were anticipating at this time. It ensures everyone who wants good land can find something without needing to quit (and leave negative reviews about all the space being gone), as well as future proofs for the upcoming promotions.

What exactly -ARE- these upcoming promotions?

I am sure we are all HUGELY curious. Nobody has yet been able to wriggle anything out of @Retrograde (that I know of).

Hush hush top secret, I guess.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Just thought, what if you make the faith transfer optional, could make it a command /transferfaith and it will pull your religion and faith level from the one you have the highest level of.