Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes: 15/AUG/20

PatchNotes-1-1.jpg
  • Change: Tutorial server should no longer show CA Help (shows Tutorial Help instead), Freedom or GL-Freedom chats.
  • Change: Creatures hitched to the same vehicle or hitching post will no longer contribute to each other’s disease counter. This should prevent animals attached to the same hitching post or a wagon from becoming diseased.
    • For now, players will no longer become diseased or contribute to other creatures becoming diseased.
    • Non-diseased creatures hitched to the same vehicle as each other will no longer cause each other to be diseased. This includes hitching posts.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Alignment still falling in the opposite way of your deity during sermons
  • Bugfix: Tamed/Dominated creatures from other kingdoms will now attack people with deity immunity to creatures/monsters.
  • Bugfix: Fixed surface prospecting showing wrong vein quality.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with teleporting not cancelling actions.
  • Bugfix: Non-English Help channels will now show CA colours properly.
  • Bugfix: Shortly after the servers come back up from the update, sandstone and rocksalt veins will appear on the new servers (Harmony, Melody, Defiance), as they were missing from the start.
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Shortly after the servers come back up from the update, sandstone and rocksalt veins will appear on the new servers (Harmony, Melody, Defiance), as they were missing from the start.

pls no 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, atazs said:

pls no 

No one cares what a pvper wants brah

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Shortly after the servers come back up from the update, sandstone and rocksalt veins will appear on the new servers (Harmony, Melody, Defiance), as they were missing from the start.

I really hope this will not mess up any projects that have been started.

4 minutes ago, Jeston said:

No one cares what a pvper wants brah

I don't pvp though... 

[13:56:58] 551 other players are online. You are on Harmony (1277 totally in Wurm).

I havent been on chaos since 2014 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

Better get that pick ready for colapsed tunnels with 10K sandstone ...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, atazs said:

pls no 

I was just running my mouth about this, scrolled down to read this, and laughed out loud. Wurm inside jokes.

• Change: Tutorial server should no longer show CA Help (shows Tutorial Help instead), Freedom or GL-Freedom chats.

Is that wise? If I understand correctly.. new players are stuck to do tutorial(which is NOT short) and unable to get into chat before finishing it... hope the skip tutorial BUTTON is huge and visible in every step

2 minutes ago, Finnn said:

Is that wise? If I understand correctly.. new players are stuck to do tutorial(which is NOT short) and unable to get into chat before finishing it... hope the skip tutorial BUTTON is huge and visible in every step

Tutorial help is a new chat tab. 

• Like 1

So... linking is just gonna be left the way that it is now? that's it? :D

4 minutes ago, Finnn said:

I had the impression that they want to keep tutorial questions separate from all that happens post-tutorial, I'm imagining the same questions are filling CA/GL and are answered ad nauseam?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Better get that pick ready for collapsed tunnels with 10K sandstone ...

P O S S I B I L I T Y, indeed
51f0ca754f06587ccea84c884bbcebbe.jpeg

Edited by Finnn

4 minutes ago, Nordlys said:

Tutorial help is a new chat tab. 

creating special focus group for new-newbs.. interesting.. #improvement

17 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Better get that pick ready for colapsed tunnels with 10K sandstone ...

Well looksl ike our 40 poeple have to do somthing for 30 miunets then, well our undergroudn hightway is 3 wide luckly so not to big of a problem I guess.

The new veins won't be appearing in the areas that have already been mined out.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Shortly after the servers come back up from the update, sandstone and rocksalt veins will appear on the new servers (Harmony, Melody, Defiance), as they were missing from the start.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a thousand voices suddenly cried out in frustration and sighed.

yall complaining about rocksalt but im here ready to get 100 milling

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 2:39 PM, DevBlog said:

Ahaha serves me right, for delaying to take part in mining out our alliance planned tunnel. Missed the easy part, now I'm up for the fun part.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix: Fixed Alignment still falling in the opposite way of your deity during sermons

apparently it broke the Libila priest's ability to hold sermons with WL followers and Alignment doesn't change at all now.

Sign in to follow this