Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Can not log on Wurm Online - FIXEDed

Can not log onto Wum Online. Wurmlauncher looks like it wants to starts, then quits.

So I saw some mystery message about JNLP Client. You guys moved it and so Wurm wont work. Needs to be uninstalled a certain way.

VkZ9Wm0.jpg

Got it. So you say I need to run some command javaws -viewer. No notification where or how to run this command. So I try it from my command prompt. I get the following w/ an eye out for a list of options, one of which should be Wurm Online.

LIEYtjJ.jpg

So ya. I see no 'Wurm Online' option on any list here. Sorry guys, I'm too dumb to play wurm any more.

Please add more words to tell me exactly the special new way you want me to uninstall Wurm Online or just fix Wurm.

Thanks.

TeeeBOMB

Edited by TeeeBOMB
fixed
  • Cat 1

Tee are you using the steam client? I used the normal one and I logged in fine .. it is the client from steam that is having issues. Below is the message I get when trying to log into the steam wurm client.

Sadly when I was in  WU .. everytime steam updated it caused issues...and one of the reasons why I left WU.

u2VUFoD.png

10 minutes ago, RavenLure said:

Tee are you using the steam client?

No. I'm not using steam. Just using the normal links on my desktop I used a few hours ago, they worked fine. Now they no work.

Unfortunately for me, I had system updates that happened on my machine between then and now. So, of course, at this instant, just after my Windows 10 system updates get installed, Wurm team decides to move their JNLP client. So I got no way to know if its my system updates that broke wurm or wurm teams never ending need to move their JNLP client that is causing me issues here.

Please fix wurm.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Samool said:

The issue should be resolved now.

tytytytytyttytytytytytytytytty  🙂 😄 I'm in wurm now.. PLEASE, next time do what ever you just now did, do it b4 I try to log on (lol)

Thanks o/

• Like 3