Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Pretty prancing ponies!

Just a reminder we still don't have all the pretties in game.  This is a tragedy.  They have been designed by the lovely Malena already!  Not much else to do but add them asap!  Pretty please add prancing ponies!

80y62d7.jpg

50acaec5cbe8a0c1cfe04c7dc2015d75.jpg

• Like 11
  • Cat 1

+1 to the ponies, a very under-represented and under-appreciated staple creature. every time one dies. 3 should be born

Edited by Alpengeist
  • Like 1

for the record they have not been designed, these were mockups and actually take a lot of work. 

There's enough variety in right now that we aren't in a rush to add more, but never say never, just not now. 

3 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

for the record they have not been designed, these were mockups and actually take a lot of work. 

There's enough variety in right now that we aren't in a rush to add more, but never say never, just not now. 

:( Sadness

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

IRL Mother Nature made an amazing selection of horse coats (there are 100 or so). This art is really nice, I like it very much. If some real life genetics would be also added (even to these existing coats), it would bring a lot of fun to Animal Husbandry skill. It would be such a unique thing in an MMORPG. 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 1

I'll always vote for this! And spotty sheep. It would be great to see more variation in all animals frankly.

• Like 2

Blood Bay, for example, has been ingame for years.  A few others in that picture have been as well.

What am I missing here? 

6 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Blood Bay, for example, has been ingame for years.  A few others in that picture have been as well.

What am I missing here? 

The few that are still missing!  

Champagne Cream 923b64de14c098b9a238a3d954b77cfa.png

White buckskin 36ed7d3bed6ae943cad002a0f7b7df60.png

Dapple grey 8ac0660bbd5c20281ea645b7447767a4.png

Leopard Appaloosa f8349e2a9cc15a3fa718ddb918e1f730.png

Grey silver 2b62611de386f7286ce3d22b77dc594c.png

• Like 1