Sign in to follow this  
Wyncote

Rite of Spring at Verdant Bay: Successfully Cast!

Attention all Vynora priests on Harmony! Verdant Bay is pleased to announce that the Rite of Spring will be cast soon. We welcome Vynora priests from across the server to come and link with our casting priest. 

Map coordinates: N19, very close to Harmony Bay along the coast, to the east.

Time:  17:00 EST, 8/14/2020;  

23:00 CEST, 8/14/2020;

07:00 East Australia Time, 8/15/2020

Casting time will be approximately 43 hours from this post. We rescheduled so that everyone can enjoy fast boats on the weekend!

The Rite of Spring grants ships double speed for 24 hours after it is cast. Priests and followers gain 0.2% Mind Logic towards 100 and 5 hours of sleep bonus through a single prayer. This benefit can be experienced up to 24 hours from the cast, by praying. Let’s all reap the rewards from this Rite!

PM Trith or Wyncote in-game for more details, or reply here. 

Edited by Wyncote
  • Like 3

Some feedback was received regarding the 24 hour boat speed boost and how it would be more efficient on the weekend. So we have decided to shift the casting one day to allow more people to benefit. It will also allow more Vynora priests and followers to spend down their existing sleep bonus to best benefit from the casting of Rite of Spring.

Count me in as a linked priest please (60 faith) , if there's still room available, i live next door : )

Edited by Davih

As followers, in order to reap the benefits, we don't have to be on the serve at the time of the cast, just come anytime in the next 24 hours, right?

Edited by Bloodreina

55 minutes ago, Bloodreina said:

As followers, in order to reap the benefits, we don't have to be on the serve at the time of the cast, just come anytime in the next 24 hours, right?

You don’t have to logged in to benefit. You have 24 hours from the time the rite is cast to pray to Vynora and receive the reward.

25 minutes ago, Zenity said:

You don’t have to logged in to benefit. You have 24 hours from the time the rite is cast to pray to Vynora and receive the reward.

Including if I'm on Melody and i travel to Harmony only after it was cast (as long as I do it in the 24 hours timeframe), right?

Edited by Bloodreina

39 minutes ago, Bloodreina said:

Including if I'm on Melody and i travel to Harmony only after it was cast (as long as I do it in the 24 hours timeframe), right?

yes sail over , pray , go home 

The Rite of Spring was successfully cast at Verdant Bay,  about one hour ago. Vyn followers and priests will have the opportunity to collect the five-hour sleep bonus until 17:00 EST tomorrow. You do not have to come to the altar it was cast upon, but if any one wants to check out the view from our work-in-progress impalong building, stop on by! We're at N19, to the east of Harmony Bay. 

Enjoy faster ships and your sleep bonus!

Cheers, from Verdant Bay.

unknown.png

• Like 1

Grats and thank you for doing this @Wyncote

Any idea if we have to pray to an altar or if praying near water is good enough?

1 minute ago, Bloodreina said:

Grats and thank you for doing this @Wyncote

Any idea if we have to pray to an altar or if praying near water is good enough?

water is good enough

Not sure, and I already prayed. Could you test by trying the pray-near-water thing, Bloodreina or someone else?