Yldrania

Melody Community Map

Recommended Posts

On 1/15/2021 at 4:13 AM, Yldrania said:

Gonna need some help with that one so it's going to take a little longer but am on it!

 

 

Update. Connected the highway pavement after back-filling dirt at the water spot 334, 1502 to 352, 1502

Update2.  Couple of offshoots from the highway main route.  606, 1568 - 606, 1557 - 652, 1557....

Bridge 487, 1566 - 487, 1574  Highway 487, 1574 - 487, 1587 - 453, 1587 - 453, 1593 - 448, 1600...

Highway thru Sway Industries Deed - 969, 1675 - 985, 1675 -  985, 1682 - 993, 1682 - 1001, 1682 (T intersection here to another highway)...

Guard Towers - 482, 1569 //  465, 1485 //  538, 1494  //  580, 1560 //  638, 1517  //  665, 1583  //  676, 1681  //  606, 1678 //  763, 1636  //  761, 1552  //  821, 1525  //  818, 1615  //  873, 1590  //  848, 1719  //  942, 1679  //  949, 1793  //   912, 1809  // 

Edited by Uthgard
not updated on map yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shimmering Sands Citadel

300, 1110

 

Thanks to all who contribute to making and updating these wonderful community maps! ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please remove Moonbright and Beachwood (both disbanded)

Edited by Timpearl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ADDED, highways will be added during the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

222,435 - My Litte Farm gone
223,465 - Ayesleigh in the wrong location - correct location 236,442
218,466 - New deed, Dunsel's Wharf

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

366,340 - Hilltown - Gone as of 1/19

241,414 - Cape Hope - Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2021 at 3:03 AM, Fengist said:

222,435 - My Litte Farm gone
223,465 - Ayesleigh in the wrong location - correct location 236,442
218,466 - New deed, Dunsel's Wharf

Thanks

 

On 1/26/2021 at 3:05 AM, Fengist said:

366,340 - Hilltown - Gone as of 1/19

241,414 - Cape Hope - Gone

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NW corner update

 

Remove:
Lyfjaberg - gone (272,462)

 

Add:
Silver Mountain - 302,370
Racamry's Depot - 281,359

 

Highway:
170,565:315,565
249,565:249,462
222,462:302:462
302,462:302,370

 

Tunnel:
315,565:402,565
402,565:402,542
402,542:465,542

 

Roads (2 lane but not yet part of the highway system):
302:462:356,462
356,462:356,408
356,408:370,389
370,389:370,329
 

Think I got all those number right.

 

Edited by Fengist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 7:14 PM, Uthgard said:

 

 

Update. Connected the highway pavement after back-filling dirt at the water spot 334, 1502 to 352, 1502

Update2.  Couple of offshoots from the highway main route.  606, 1568 - 606, 1557 - 652, 1557....

Bridge 487, 1566 - 487, 1574  Highway 487, 1574 - 487, 1587 - 453, 1587 - 453, 1593 - 448, 1600...

Highway thru Sway Industries Deed - 969, 1675 - 985, 1675 -  985, 1682 - 993, 1682 - 1001, 1682 (T intersection here to another highway)...

Guard Towers - 482, 1569 //  465, 1485 //  538, 1494  //  580, 1560 //  638, 1517  //  665, 1583  //  676, 1681  //  606, 1678 //  763, 1636  //  761, 1552  //  821, 1525  //  818, 1615  //  873, 1590  //  848, 1719  //  942, 1679  //  949, 1793  //   912, 1809  // 

Still no updates?/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add settlement:

Island Pass 245, 1105


Highway:
[[176, 1297],[176, 1134],[202, 1107],[246, 1107]]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ADDED

 

On 2/10/2021 at 3:45 AM, Uthgard said:

Still no updates?/

I'm talking to someone about how to properly put in these values, as I have been trashing the whole map with my faulty entering of highways. Please giv eme another few days to figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystic Harbour 326, 1476

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we know when they plan on doing a map dump for Melody?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Uthgard said:

Do we know when they plan on doing a map dump for Melody?

no

Retro said: 

As we shared earlier, we feel the servers are too new in their development to begin showing every pixel of land. 

They will be shared at a later stage, just not in this release

 

 

Edited by Maiya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 the "Crag" deed @ 290, 1669 is now renamed "Eden"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Loll557 said:

 the "Crag" deed @ 290, 1669 is now renamed "Eden"

Changed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished Canal from 158, 1093 to 240, 1093

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Canal : Canal de Brume : 811, 420 / 811, 500

 

Canal : Canal brumeux : 766, 312 / 778, 296

 

It's ok with Corbita :)

Edited by Papotar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2021 at 12:17 PM, Yldrania said:

ADDED

 

I'm talking to someone about how to properly put in these values, as I have been trashing the whole map with my faulty entering of highways. Please giv eme another few days to figure it out.

Any follow up to this request?  I have more highway built, and additional bridges. Not much movement on the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Bridge at 783, 1434  - 783, 1514

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, the channels do not appear on the map. Is a delay necessary? Thank you and have a nice day

 

Canal : Canal de Brume : 811, 420 / 811, 500

Canal : Canal brumeux : 766, 312 / 778, 296

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now