Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

[Please close] Please help me with some info

Hey everyone!

I totally fall inlove with this deed https://www.andrea.net/wurm_shots_fixes/22.html and I'd love to somehow recreate it on my own place.

For this though I'll need some info:

- first of all if you know who's the owner of this deed so I can ask him/her permission to inspire from their awesome design

- next, if you have any pointers looking from picture like what kinds of mats were used, about what slopes the stabs are, etc

Thanks in advance for any potential info!

Edited by Bloodreina

Looks like sandstone with slate roofing to me.

They also used regular stone bridges next to sandstone walls to break the structure up so that it didn't go over the build limit.

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 1

@Malena It's Kats screenshot, not sure if it's her creation though, but if not she may be able to point you in the right direction.

Though personally, if you like it, just copy it! :P

But yeah it's just sandstone/slate roofs like Ether said.

• Like 1

best way to see and get the idea how to make it is by using deedplanner, you can play around with slopes, walls and all that

36 minutes ago, Benalish said:

best way to see and get the idea how to make it is by using deedplanner, you can play around with slopes, walls and all that

If I'd not be a complete idiot around that program... tried both the web and the download version but didn't managed to understand how it works...

there are not a lot of yt videos showing how its done, i'll try to explain it a bit trough text

best thing when making a map in deedplanner is to go into 3D mode (2d,3d,iso,wu)

after that go into the "height" option and click on "level area".

moving around in deed planner is with "wasd"  and you middle mouse button for rotating camera(imagine flight simulator)

now in level area put in a number how high you want to make a part of the map that you will be selecting, lets say "20" for 20 slope height

there is no need to click enter or anything, now you can go onto the map and select the dots that you want to make the height, it works pretty much like dropping dirt in wurm

you can also go into negative numbers to go lower than the water level

just drag and release your selection, and the selected corners(dots) will be that specific height

if you want more info contact me

• Like 2