Sign in to follow this  
wipeout

Fix stupid missions please

goTwD9W.png

6 karma per item total of 12 karma for 242kg of gold if you never fail and you need high ql gold of that to be able to make it without failure

The cost and time vs reward is so far out of proportion that these missions are just left ignored time and time again when they show up :(

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit

Or missions like sac 250 decent Vynora Statuettes, where you also need to imp each one.

• Like 1

Again, one of those things that requires fixing for the past 2 years. Missions are disproportionate in difficulty vs reward 50% of the time. That's 50% of missions that will totally be ignored by people and shouldn't appear in the first place. Not just on Freedom but Epic as well.

As I suggested some time ago, missions should spawn based on the "average amount of players actively participating per week/month in missions".  Bout 75% of the playerbase completely ignores missions altogether. Yet they always spawn based on the ( stupid ) assumption that an entire servers population will be involved. In addition, there should be  some feedback from the system to the devs showing which missions aren't completed. An example to this would be pylons/mission structures. If 10 of those missions aren't completed in a row, reduce the chance for those types of missions to spawn. If people aren't bothering donating stuff to an avatar, don't spawn those types of missions. The BIG issue with have the missions in the game is that they require more effort than it's worth it.

If people aren't bothering making gold/silver minedoors, don't spawn them anymore. If Wurm doesn't have a mission tracker that shows past history of completed/failed/partially completed (but failed) missions then add it to the game. Or just eliminate some mission types altogether.

Again, one of those systems in WUrm that should have been fixed Pre-Steam release. I don't see anything good but more complaint from the playerbase once missions hit the new servers.

Remember that time when missions were actually fun? Me neither. Oh except that one time a mission marked one of my hens as "traitor" and I killed it. Then ate it. ..... fun.

Edited by elentari

Missions were always a total joke. 

Messy, buggy, garbage system that they spent years fixing, and they are still in a terrible state. 

Edited by atazs