Sign in to follow this  
azuleslight

Server restart drain mechanic for food and water

Unfortunately i don't have screenies, essentially i'm pinning this down to a game mechanic i don't understand vs. a bug. I know characters persist in the world in regards to water and food consumption while offline. I notice its normally a 10-15% hit when i pop back on, however after server restarts my water and food take huge hits, water in particular. As of this most recent restart i went from 100% water, 96% food, 74% nutrition. logged off for 5 hours, after restart i was at 20% water, 72% food, and 72% nutrition. Can someone explain to me why the water hit and nutrition is such a drastic hit only after 5 hrs? and forget about my ccfps lol from 100% protein to 64% and all the others at 30% are just gone.

im on deed, i log off in bed on the exposed second story of my home if this makes any difference.

so the server lag makes your food and water go down slower (when we had lag that took 10-20 seconds to get stamina back i had full food for an entire day of playing), if i had to hazard a guess i would say it's catching up for lost time on server reboots? this is something i've never seen on any server before harmony came out

• Like 1

Just now, Oblivionnreaver said:

so the server lag makes your food and water go down slower (when we had lag that took 10-20 seconds to get stamina back i had full food for an entire day of playing), if i had to hazard a guess i would say it's catching up for lost time on server reboots? this is something i've never seen on any server before harmony came out

i logged off at 3 am usa time with like 300 people online, while lag is always possible, i dont think its that...but maybe? i go through my normal 3-5kgs of noms a day and booty full of salty water lol