Sign in to follow this  
Limewood

Food CCFP

I'm not sure this is a bug, but I was recommended in Discord to post this as a bug here, as another Wurm player, SquishJess, also had a similar (but opposite) problem.

I am trying to make a pizza which gives carbs, since the pizzas I have made so far fill up the calories, fats and proteins, but gives 0% to carbs, even though you'd think the ingredients would give carbs.

My experiments are as follows:

Spoiler

Common ingredients:

* Rye dough

* Passata
* Cheese (cow)

* Lovage, chopped

* Fries, raw

Variations:

1) * Beef (whole, from FSB)

* Corn, chopped

2) * Beef (whole, from FSB)

* Carrots, chopped

3) * Horse meat (whole, from FSB)

* Corn, chopped

All of the variations give the same buffs (calories, fats and proteins), but no carbs.

However, SquishJess made a pizza with lots of different ingredients which gave full calories and carbs, but no fats and proteins.

Of course we don't want to spoil any internal mechanics of cooking, but is this working as intended, i.e. should food usually give a huge buff in one or several CCFPs, but 0 in others?

It is intended that different foods give different benefits, depending on what's in them, the various QLs of the ingredients, dish complexity, etc.  This effect becomes more pronounced at lower qualities as well.

Ok, thank you, then it's not a bug and I can keep experimenting to find out how to get carbs.

Spoiler

I tend to use herb racks a lot because a lot of herbs, though very small,  seem especially potent at adding carbs.

Try these herbs especially: Oregano, Turmeric, Sage, Paprika.

I am thinking Paprika/Turmeric may need to be ground with a mortar. 

Sassafras, Garlic, Thyme I think may also be decent, so as many of those herbs as possible (I guess garlic is not really an herb)

I put in Spoiler tags as I guess this would be .. well, spoilers

Maybe they wanted to discover these on their own, and only wanted clarification on possible bugs.

Delete this please if I messed up and did a bad thing.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1