Sign in to follow this  
Sandyar

Fill water in small barrel with sleep powder gives odd message

Just notice I could not fill a small barrel full from ocean. [12:36:20] You wouldn't be able to carry the weight of the water.

Only carrying 83.17 total with a body strength of 23.641991. Barrel fill 44.89. Caused by 4 sleep powder being in barrel.

Misleading error message.

Did the barrel already have some water in it? Not sure whether this is the same issue or not, it has the same error ("You wouldn't be able to carry the weight of the water.") but they said was the incorrect error message for the issue (mixing salty + fresh water) , as carry weight was not a problem

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

I think this is an old bug back again.  Does it still give the same error if you pour out the salty water and then fill with new salty water?

There was in past different bugs, one with filling containers that already had some fluid, as well as another bug  that required you to be able to hold ALL of the water from the source (ie, an entire fountain's worth, or in your case an entire ocean's worth of water). But the error message was not always accurate for the actual bug.

Various "fill water"  bugs from the past:.

Maybe @Alectrys can figure it our and report to devs....

I figure it out, was because I had dragged 4 sleep powder in the barrel without notice it. When you try fill it you get that error.

lol. still the wrong error message (should have said it would destroy the water or the powders or something), but oh well 😛

food fits in with water and sleep powder is food 🙂