Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

[Please close] Done a few things; what's next

Hi! So, far now, I've done a few things and now I'm kinda lost about what I should do next.

So here's the list of things that I already done:

- purchased premium

- set up a small deed

- made a set of basic tools

- made a 1x1 shed and a bed so I can gather sleep bonus

- joined religion (so I can enjoy follower bonjuses), made an altar, leveled to 20+ faith

- made a meditation rug, meditated to level 20 (so I can start the CDs), joined Path of Love (so I can start the CDs)

- made a large cart and a row boat so I can move more freely

- got myself a couple of hourses (but just a couple) and even breeded them

- made a FSB and a couple of BSBs to store my items

- gathered some sprouts, planted them and now waiting to have trees on my deed

- started a small farming plot for cotton and wemp

What should be next on my priority list?

Edited by Bloodreina

craft armours and weapon and start grinding fighting skill/subskills so you dont die to a rat every time you leave your deed lol

• Like 1

Did you check out the journal? It can be helpsome if you lack goals to reach. I often set my own goals, like hitting the next title in a skill for example.

• Like 2

Check the journal

Work towards 21 body strength to bash stuff, then 23 to load things, as well as 21 body control to ride a horse then start hunting and raise your fighting skills. Rifts will start appearing soon (i hope) and uniques will start being killed. 

Maybe start working on connecting your deed to the start town with a highway? 

• Like 1

Definitely check the journal. But you’ll want to consider crops for food, and finding a mine with metal resources for tools and weapons so you can replace/upgrade your starter kit (if you haven’t already). Happy Wurming!

• Like 2

Bigger house! Maybe even work towards a 3x3 stone house (requires masonry, chipping bricks for it will get you started). Start into brewing with a still for moonshine. Learn archaeology.  Add a kiln to your house, get into pottery (herb planter rack is a nice entry level project).  Make a loom, take up tailoring (you already have a bed, maybe you already have a loom).  Start making a crate rack and lots of crates for hauling and storing stuff like dirt, logs stone (those can fill up bulk storage bin fast). Need 23 body Strength to load them though.

Plant flowerpots and flowerbeds. Add rose trellises to beautify your newer fancy house (or hops and grape trellis for beer & wine):  

Rose_trellis.png

Visit a Steppe! Get a couple of bison for breeding, cheese, meat and hides. Breed grey horses in hopes of randomly getting a rare color:

Horse_colors.jpg

Some nice decorating ideas here, for your new house:

from kegan's house:

p3JnJ7H.jpg

Some of those are still way ahead of you, but if you start fixating on a GOAL ("ooo, i want to do that!") you can start smaller projects now to work towards the bigger goals.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1