Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

Enlarge mailbox new servers

Since runes won't work on these servers (for a very long time unless rifts are nerfed, see other post further down in this thread), please permanently enlarge mailboxes so people can mail larger weapons, logs, spinning wheels etc.  

Secondly, please create some device for crafting other than a rune to enlarge wagons, carts etc. This request still holds true, it would add quality of life to the mostly noobie population.

Edited by Fairyshine
Added more clarification as to the reason behind rune limitations

Who told you that runes won’t work on the new servers?

We’ll get runes as soon as we get rifts, hopefully sometime this month

I dont see why rifts would work any different than on the other servers. If they do update rifts, it's going to be the same for the other servers too

The reason they aren't in yet is to give people more chance to prepare and settle down. 

Edited by atazs

Moonmetals are currently disabled from marks shop, and afik imbues also. Rifts will be fairly difficult to beat unless mobs are somewhat nerfed, given the healing from priests will be limited, people don't have much cotton to spare, nobody I am aware of has scale or drake, the highest weapons are around 50 ql, nobody has fast horses yet.....  I guess things will have to work a little differently or there may be a looooot of body bags around...so this will impact runes.  Even if they are not disabled, it may not be possible for a very long time to 1. get the items, or 2. attach them successfully.  Rifts are mostly end of game type play, so not sure how they will be worked on the new servers.  In the mean time making mailboxes bigger at least would have added quality of life to players.