Sign in to follow this  
Kierkegaard

Unable to keep Support tab closed

I have ticket that has been resolved and I am unable to permanently close out the "Support" tab. When I right-click the Support tab (Close Tab), the Support tab closes but when I restart my game - the tab reappears. I have submitted the survey and I am still unable to keep the tab closed.

qpZvNKw.png

Not a bug, the tab will close and dissappear after a few days automatically. :)

58 minutes ago, Tilda said:

Not a bug, the tab will close and dissappear after a few days automatically. :)

Seems like the user should be able to selectively close out the tab when the ticket has been resolved instead of waiting for it to disappear. It may or not may be a bug depending the developers intentions. Intuitively, you would think that after the user completes a survey (especially), they have acknowledged the ticket response and are seeking to close out the tab since it is no longer needed.

It disppearring after a couple days could simply be how they've decided how to handle tickets that don't get surveyed.

Also, why enable the "Close Tab" function on the Support tab if developers only intend to have the tab close out automatically after a couple days? My ticket was resolved on the 2nd and is still showing on the 8th - unable to close the tab out. Seems like a bug to me or potentially a design issue.

Edited by Kierkegaard