Sign in to follow this  
Wyndolm

Favor Bar not Visible for Priests in New UI

I converted my 3 priest alts to priests at the religious advisor at Heartland on Harmony yesterday. But all 3 of them are missing the favor bar in the stamina window despite being able to cast spells. At this point they are still at 30 faith tho since the 5 faith-ups were used up to get to 30. Then they were priested and now waiting for 24h uptime to pass so that they can pray again for faith.

Here is a sample screenshot which shows that there is no favor bar in the stamina window but she can cast spells (right click menu on altar):

https://snipboard.io/h0pzRy.jpg

I know I'm not the only one with this bug, it seems to be common among new priests.

Edited by Wyndolm

Have you tried to hover the mouse pointer over the status window (top left)? The missing parts should pop up.

By right-clicking the status window you can set it to be displayed permanently.

CYJamyF.png

EDIT: Taking a closer look at your image I see that this may not be your issue. :)

Yes of course I tried that. In the screenshot you see clearly that it's toggled open but no favor bar shows.

Edited by Wyndolm

It wasn't showing for me after priesting. Just get another faith tick/relog and it should show up. Mine works now.

Yes it shows now. They could get their first skillup for today and now it shows without relogging. It's still a bug tho since it should show at 30. Looks like a wrong if-condition testing for >30 instead of >= 30 and is_Priest = true. Very confusing.

Edited by Wyndolm
  • Like 1