Sign in to follow this  
CistaCista

Purebreds Harmony speed and draft horses

NB! My horse breeding days are coming to an end. I still have horses to sell, but they will be getting older.

Purebreds H is proud to present our horse selling business on Harmony and Cadence! All horses for sale are free of negative traits. 100 horses are available to buy!

There is no self-service sale on Harmony, we have to chat in game. Look for my posts in Trade Chat or talk to me here in the forum.

4-draft horses 

Multiple of each coat are available:

Ebony Black, Appaloosa: 2 silver

Black Silver, Blood Bay, Chestnut, Gold Buckskin, Skewbald Pinto, Piebald Pinto, Black, Gold, Grey: 1.5 silver

Mules - the faster choice!

Mules are faster than draft horses with same number of traits.

4-draft mules: 1.5 silver

4-Speed horses

Not breeding anymore. Around 20 horses left, but getting older.

Ebony Black: 1 silver (males only)

All others: 50c

Rare trait horses

1. 3-draft Gold buckskin male mature Tariclover (strong body, carry more, easy on gear, + twins, + USH, + stationary) - 1.5 silver 

2. 2-draft White female YF Ebenrhythm (carry more, easy on gear, + twins, + vibrant, + stationary) - 1 silver

My main place is Harmony M13 on the west coast of the bay. Map is seen at the bottom of this post! (as said above, now also selling horses on Cadence, i24)

Purebreds is on the main highway grid that also connects Heartland and Harmony Bay. (If you come from Heartland it is easiest to go over the bridge in i12).

Ingame character: CistaCista.  Contact on Cadence: Eckywecky.

Delivery

Delivery (to a spot reachable by corbita) is 2-3 silver, depending on server and location. Harmony server and coasts of Cadence is 2 silver.

Public services!

Grooming on Purebreds H and on the sales deed Treasure Island is FREE for any visiting player!

Also, a visiting player can get 1 FREE mating with one of our best stallions and with me as the breeder.

(GENESIS CASTS: 1 cast for FREE, and up to 3 casts for 50c etc. - maybe no Fo priest atm)

These offers will remain free for all as long as we are not completely overrun. So go ahead, camp out at our wonderful deed while you grind out your AH skill on our 100+ horses. Some food can be provided

zV6pV8D.jpg

Edited by CistaCista
  • Like 4
  • Cat 1

Picked up some horses from here yesterday.  Thank you :)

Edited by Annette
  • Like 1

Was able to get 2 Foals today, prices felt fair for the rarity of the colors.

• Like 1

I am looking to buy some horses from you can you message me ingame please to Saleen

Edited by MissMandy
  • Like 1

Bought some horses off CistaCista today.  Fantastic service, great communication, and very reasonable prices.  I got a great deal, even bought a row boat from his neighbour.  Highly recommended seller.  Thanks for making it easy CistaCista.

• Like 1

Hi would like to buy some horses from you, please message Zofern in game, thank you!

Just bought another 4 horses from Cista and once again a pleasure doing business. :3
Knowing me I'll be back again today for one or two, but for now I took all I could lead.

Edited by Zera

The first 4-speed horse is on sale!

To celebrate, Purebreds is now offering free grooming for anyone who will want to grind on our 100+ horses, and also 1 free mating per player - with our speed stallions ofc!

NB! There is also a (very limited) number of cart horses and foals (with bad traits) to give away for free right now - just ask.

Welcome to Purebreds Harmony!

Edited by CistaCista

Was very rude, i dont recommend this service!

Spoiler

[15:27:31] <Torkell> i need female 2 speed
[15:27:33] <Torkell> 2.5s

[15:27:48] <Torkell> tell me females that i can ride > trails

[15:27:52] <Torkell> please so i choose

[15:29:18] <Cistacista> I am not at the deed now, can't help you

[15:29:55] <Torkell> have sence to w8 till you will get to deed, or you just dont want to write they trails?

[15:32:04] <Cistacista> You are making too much trouble for me

Today we have opened protected highway to the Great West Lake, as is indicated on the map in the OP!

It is the "Sect" deed on the lake that is the connection point.

Now Purebreds can do deliveries to all servers!

Fees:

Harmony: 1.5 silver

Other servers: 3 silver

As you can see on the map in the first post, Purebreds is now connected by highway to the canal in N14! And from there further East towards Harmony Bay.

Edited by CistaCista

Purebreds now has a Fo priest!

All horses will be sold without negative traits. Some on the sales island still have a negative trait on them right now, but they will be cleared during processing.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, CistaCista said:

Brown 5-speed male YF Hardsilver  - 13 silver

I'm coming for this boy right here, don't you sell him off on me. I've been trying to get back to you on him.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:40 AM, CistaCista said:

White 4-speed male YF Walkingwind (lacks lightning, has fight fiercely) - 6 silver

This one too.

Hello, interested in buying a horse.  Please chat me, I'm Conoa.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:40 AM, CistaCista said:

8. Ebony Black 2-speed male AH Baxterkiss (strong body, carry more) - 4 silver

On 8/8/2020 at 4:40 AM, CistaCista said:

3-speed horses

Foals and youngish horses 

Colors:

Piebald Pinto: 2 silver

Would like to buy these two horses, please PM Aenamayous to make the purchase :)

Purebreds is now connected with cateseyed highway all the way to the Wset coast, check out the map in the first post!