Sign in to follow this  
mrmorlanius

[Bug] Corpse respawning & Magic issue

Corpses are respawning.

This has been happening with the corpse of the person that died and his zombie's corpse, this corpse was buried several times and reappeared every restart, the corpse was butchered. A GM came and destroyed the corpse and it no longer respawns.

I had created a zombie from this person and dropped the zombie's corpse near by, this corpse now respawns every restart. It has been buried 4 times and a GM has been and destroyed it 3 times. We currently have two corpses of zombies.

A corpse of the zombie appears every restart whether or not the previous one has been buried or destroyed, I have moved it a little so when the server restarts you can see the next corpse, I expect before long we will have quite a pile of them.

Another issue I have been unable to track down or replicate adequately.

When raising zombies a few weird things can happen.

* The zombie can be cloned and will spawn somewhere else. EG: I raised the corpse of a friend, it (the zombie) ran off and got killed by a spider. A few hours later I was informed that a zombie with the exact name was milling about over 2000 tiles away.

~morl

Logged in today, the 2 corpses that were on the tile have vanished despite not having much damage on them. I don't think anyone on deed buried them but a passerby could have.

A new corpse has replaced them. I know this is a new one because I had slightly moved the previous 2 and this new one is in the spawning location.

The two corpses mentioned above were just after the update, we have buried both of them and ill update once the server has restarted.

Server has restarted and no more corpses have appeared. Looks like the issue is resolved.