Sign in to follow this  
Red

To PvE players on the fence about PvP...

Now is a good time to swing over to Defiance.  Two weeks in and each kingdom has multiple deeds planted and defenses up(i.e. you won't get roflstomped). Lots of villages are recruiting new players and old players alike. Even if you don't wish to engage in combat, every village needs dedicated crafters. There are lots of veteran "PvP" players who have never really engaged in PvP combat but instead support their village in other ways. 

And of course if you are interested in PvP, good quality armor and weapons are starting to make their way to the front lines. 

Things are a bit different on a PvP server. Going off solo is usually not worth the risk. There is power in numbers. Vet players on all sides enjoy teaching newer players so don't be afraid to ask for help in kingdom chat.

Even if you're just itching for an active and dedicated group to play with and/or learn from, Defiance is your best bet to find your tribe.

All three kingdoms will welcome you with open arms right now. And I'd personally recommend any of the three. It seems at the moment HotS is the largest/most powerful, followed closely by MR, with JK in a bit of an underdog status. 

If you decide to come over, all your skills will transfer except for fighting. And you will only have your noob tools. But, as mentioned before there are many villages who will happily outfit you with whatever you need.

Come and PvP! (Or chillax in a mine while your mates do all the work, that's honestly fine too!)

Edit: Step-by-step... Find a PvP Portal, step through, pick your kingdom. Once you land, just pop into kingdom chat and say hello! Ask for help finding a deed to join. :)

Edited by Red
  • Like 14

We had a few people causing trouble at launch in BL. We took care of said people and there have been no reports of kingdom infighting since then.

We leave same kingdom members not part of our alliance alone and usually try to recruit and help others out.

Griefers, trolls, kingdom infightings, (at least in BL) is simply not true and we look out for each other.

We had a guy killed who wasnt part of our alliance, by MR, and we went after the guy and took care of him.

This is an excellent time to try out PvP, because you won't be alone in trying it out. There are guys that have never played Wurm before, and they've jumped straight into PvP. You can do it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Demonix said:

IT'S A TRAP!

You don't have to threaten me with a good time!

• Like 2

Is it possible to priest and maintain non-priest on Freedom clusters? I've been considering coming over.. Decent long time vet of PvP on Chaos. 

14 minutes ago, BilboBaggins said:

Is it possible to priest and maintain non-priest on Freedom clusters? I've been considering coming over.. Decent long time vet of PvP on Chaos. 

Seems like this is based on your own desire to run multiple accounts. 
We have a guy running a main and a priest alt pretty successfully. And others run even more accounts.
So, I think the answer is yes it is possible. :)

You misread his question.

Yes, Bilbo, you can be a priest on "freedom" and be a non-priest on the PvP server and vice-versa

• Like 1