Sign in to follow this  
AceRifle

No skill lost on death

Was gonna report this yesterday but, got busy irl. I died to a champ Scorp lvling on defiance.  lost .25 in some skills. Then I went over to Harmony to burn some sleep bonus. After a few minutes I looked at my skill tab and notice I didn't have any .25 skill or x3 lost. Went back to Defiance and My skill on Harmony  transfer to defiance so I lost no skill minus the .25 fight skill. 

Thats intended. This is how it works freedom to epic :D You flatten your skills to 1 on epic, hop to freedom and back to epic and your skills back to normal. 

AceRifle, did you skill those skills on Harmony?

1 hour ago, Skatyna said:

Thats intended. This is how it works freedom to epic :D You flatten your skills to 1 on epic, hop to freedom and back to epic and your skills back to normal. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "flatten to 1". Last I looked, a couple months ago, if you have x3 on Epic, the Freedom skill will not transfer. It only will transfer when you get rid of 3x by skilling on Epic, just enough for 3x to vanish, so back where it was on Epic, then the Freedom skill transfers if it's higher.