Sign in to follow this  
Loggy

Pain and Suffering Pass (Server First Bridge) Melody (P15)

The Canal (P15) had been a hot spot for player since day one. When the sever was created it had a beautiful canal with lush blue water 30 or so feet deep. But days later with the rush of players finding land and deeding ground canal took a beating. Sand was used to fill in the canal at 2 locations and prevented boats from entering the lake and going to overture.  So we decided the get a bridge made and dredge the canal back to her former beauty. We have 1 tile left to comoplete and will add the photo after server reset.

She shall be named Pain and Suffering Pass

79i43RP.jpg

I want to thank the following players for their help and contributions. If I miss anyone let me know and I get them added

Construction and Building/Mats                   

Planters       Pythius

Pherikfox     Glalius

Arlo               Thassadhar  Blacksmith created the Dioptra

Rolandu        Warpup         Blacksmith  Imped it to 48

• Like 4

This is a wonderful thing to do! I will have to come over and check it out. Bridges if done correctly can create a wonderful passage between areas most would never see.

Signed,

Sheriff

Great job, an impressive feat so early in the servers life

This was an amazing feat of wurmian perseverance in those early days. Thank you all for the work on it! Very useful, but also, thanks to its story and name, when I passed by there I even knew where I was!