Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

[No Bug] Fo Follower Mouseover +1 Range Not Working at 20 skill

Isn’t mouseover unlocked at 30? You can examine to determine the age but, mouse over unlocks with level 30. Wiki says:

A forestry skill of 30 or more allows the player to see the age of trees and whether they're sprouting. This works up to one tile away and by simply hovering the mouse over the tile in question.

Edited by Xheth

42 minutes ago, Xheth said:

Isn’t mouseover unlocked at 30? You can examine to determine the age but, mouse over unlocks with level 30. Wiki says:

A forestry skill of 30 or more allows the player to see the age of trees and whether they're sprouting. This works up to one tile away and by simply hovering the mouse over the tile in question.

Wiki is wrong kinda/misleading. Level 30 is where you get to see 1 tile away. 15 is tile you’re standing on. 

On new server when I hit 15 as Mag follower, I could start to see tile I was standing on. Fo should be +1 unless maybe benefits are locked behind a min faith or favor. 

Edited by LionIX

1 hour ago, LionIX said:

Wiki is wrong kinda/misleading. Level 30 is where you get to see 1 tile away. 15 is tile you’re standing on. 

On new server when I hit 15 as Mag follower, I could start to see tile I was standing on. Fo should be +1 unless maybe benefits are locked behind a min faith or favor. 

Aight, thanks for clarifying that, thought the wiki was right..

I think the gardening +1 works, the forestry +1 doesn’t. With my Fo follower, with very low skill on both, I could see grass height on tile standing on, but I couldn’t see tree info. 

Bump

Fo priest 31 gardening, 30 forestry:

3 tiles away, i can see grass height (seems like there's an extra range, maybe all players start at seeing grass height on same tile)

2 tiles away, i can see flowers (same tile skill 15, 1 tile away skill 30, then +1 to make 2 tiles away for Fo)

2 tiles away, i can see tree age/sprouts(same tile skill 15, 1 tile away skill 30, then +1 to make 2 tiles away for Fo)

Looks like the bonus doesn't work when you're under 30 skill, but then does after you pass 30 on forestry (maybe same ongardening?)

22 minutes ago, LionIX said:

Bump

Fo priest 31 gardening, 30 forestry:

3 tiles away, i can see grass height (seems like there's an extra range, maybe all players start at seeing grass height on same tile)

2 tiles away, i can see flowers (same tile skill 15, 1 tile away skill 30, then +1 to make 2 tiles away for Fo)

2 tiles away, i can see tree age/sprouts(same tile skill 15, 1 tile away skill 30, then +1 to make 2 tiles away for Fo)

Looks like the bonus doesn't work when you're under 30 skill, but then does after you pass 30 on forestry (maybe same ongardening?)

The bonus for forestry has always been 30+ with each 10 afterwards adding 1 tile to the range.

Fo priest, 1.0 forestry skill, cannot see any mouseover. +1 should at least give him ability to see tile he's on.

The same Fo priest with 1.0 gardening, CAN see flowers on same tile mouseover.

My other Fo priest when 15 forestry, could see tile standing on (same as non-Fo with same forestry).

Therefore Fo does not get the bonus of +1 until 30 forestry (which then you jump from same tile to 2 tiles away), but it does get the bonus to gardening before 30.

Edited by LionIX

Bump. Forestry works one way and gardening works differently when they should be similar systems. It is inconsistent (see previous post)