Sign in to follow this  
elentari

Wurm servers down?

Are the Wurm servers down again?

Can't login on Deliverance/Epic. Internet seems fine, good speed. Tried it from 2 pcs. 

Update

Edited by Caduryn

ah. I didn't see that, my bad. A thought came to mind though. :)

Might I recommend that when updates are done, they are displayed on the login screen?

Something like "Wurm is getting a nice update now. Please be patient and you'll be able to login as soon as we're done! Grab yourself a coffee in the meantime:) " 

26 minutes ago, elentari said:

ah. I didn't see that, my bad. A thought came to mind though. :)

Might I recommend that when updates are done, they are displayed on the login screen?

Something like "Wurm is getting a nice update now. Please be patient and you'll be able to login as soon as we're done! Grab yourself a coffee in the meantime:) " 

Would save an awful lot of forum threads and discord questions lol 👍

It's an extra step that shouldn't be taken by players when it could just be shown on the launcher or login screen. Pretty much every MMO i've played had this design. if the servers were down I didn't have to open an extra site or forum, it was simply shown on the launcher/client/login screen.

• Like 1

My memory is *really* hazy on this, but wasn't there a time when server status/pops were viewable right in the launcher? Might have been many years ago .....

Your memory isn't hazy. It was displayed a long time ago. Now it isn't.