Sign in to follow this  
konlin

Can Not log into shop

After not playing for a number of years I would like to play again. I foun d my character name, I did forgot password to reset password, I logged into game and realized I am encumbered and an in a very dangerous area. I log out and try to go to the shop but when I log in it says incorrect password. I reset password again. then I attempted to enter shop, it still says incorrect password. I waited at least 15 minutes in case it needed to update. still same problem. I clicked change password on that page, changed again, tried to log in, it gave me a challenge question of "incorrect email" and wants an answer. I have no idea what to do next. I did get an email when i clicked forgot password earlier.

Character name : konlin

On 8/5/2020 at 5:47 AM, konlin said:

After not playing for a number of years I would like to play again. I foun d my character name, I did forgot password to reset password, I logged into game and realized I am encumbered and an in a very dangerous area. I log out and try to go to the shop but when I log in it says incorrect password. I reset password again. then I attempted to enter shop, it still says incorrect password. I waited at least 15 minutes in case it needed to update. still same problem. I clicked change password on that page, changed again, tried to log in, it gave me a challenge question of "incorrect email" and wants an answer. I have no idea what to do next. I did get an email when i clicked forgot password earlier.

Character name : konlin

You can either create a new character and log into wurm with it and put in a support ticket for GM assistance, or you can send an email to gamemods@wurmonline.com explaining the issue and they should be able to help you from there.

• Cat 1