Sign in to follow this  
AnotherChris

Any villages or players North East near F22 New Player friendly?

Started Wurm with a friend right before Steam launch to learn as much as we could before starting fresh with all the vets and other new comers. 

We are/were mainly PvP type of players who started on Defiance. I think my friend already got burnt out or bored so I went over to Harmony doing a little exploring. Have a small iron mine started and house is almost completed. 

My skills are all over the place because I want to be efficient at everything. I have 30+ carpentry and mining. 40 archery. Can ride horses and can finally bash walls. 

Still learning but was just curious if there were any villages near me that might be new player friendly so I can have people to talk to, work with, or just chill and hangout grinding. 

I honestly don't know exactly what grid I'm in but I'm pretty sure it's in F22 or close to there right on the coast. 

If anyone around me welcomes new players feel free to message me. I'm pretty active with a few days of /playtime already. 

In game name: Lambro 

Discord: C h r i s #0135 

Hi Lambro

We are looking for new villagers, so you and your friend are very welcome to join us. At the moment we are a small group of 4-5 people playing, with an alliance already set up. We are not mainly looking for any particular job so no problem, you can do whatever you like.

Our village is Luxor, in Q12, south west of harmony. The village is in good shape, with some areas well defined, we got plenty of space for you to settle down and maybe planning to extend more in the future. We are not really hard core players, but some of us we play consistently. The only requirement we have is Discord, and we like to chat with people when playing and want to know them before invite. If you and your friend are interested, post me a message here or in game, my character is Garginim.

Looking forward to hear from you

Lambro,

if you have not settled in. we would likely be a good fit.  Most of us played on the Epic server (PVP) for some time and plan to make trips and per part of defiance here once this are setup and starting to settle down.