Sign in to follow this  
validate

I'd like to name the nearest water above heartland Voting,

the nearest water above heartland Name?  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. I'd like to name the water above Heartland ? North Harmony Bay (its the closest open water) and my highway almost finished. asking those who live in or near it to vote and or give other suggestions, and i can add them in to re-vote

• Yes to name it North Harmony Bay
    • No
    • Other ideas post them below
    • don't care
    • wait for map maker to name them
    • Heartland Cove
    • Rolf Cove

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/08/20 at 15:00

I like North Harmony Bay 

any other suggestions?

heartlandcovemap.jpg

Edited the pic , more highway built last night too

Edited by validate
  • Like 2

I like North harmony -- i might also like something alerting people that its "the one near heartland", like maybe Heartland Cove

(I initially voted for North Harmony, but if it is possible would like to shift that to "Heartland Cove" or some other name referencing the nearby start town)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I like North harmony -- i might also like something alerting people that its "the one near heartland", like maybe Heartland Cove.

I agree with this. North harmony is pretty good but I prefer Heartland Cove

lol  i didnt notice the other starter town is called harmony bay so naming north harmony bay may confuse folks  opps..   i'm liking heartland cove too.  i cant edit post i guess cus its a vote.  i'll wait to see other inputs then make a new poll after

found the edit. but cant re-vote  🙂  added the cove in

Edited by validate

34 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

I like North harmony -- i might also like something alerting people that its "the one near heartland", like maybe Heartland Cove

(I initially voted for North Harmony, but if it is possible would like to shift that to "Heartland Cove" or some other name referencing the nearby start town)

i agree   my vote is now heartland cove also  . i cant change our votes. but we'll remember  . i'm putting signs down stating it as heartland cove for now. will change if the new vote comes up with different name  .   i just want new players to know the direction to a coast. although of course all directions end up at a coast. this just closest ...

-edited- I hope only locals are voting on this 😐

Edited by Arronicus

posting in local  and in freedom once and awhile.  not going to spam it. but also left voting until 2 saturdays.  i am naming it heartland cove  for now with a couple signs on the highway i built.  but easy to change later

Heartland Cove, because Harmony Bay already has one, doesn't need another :P

Just west of there, in the hills.  My deeded land is called Serzania.  I've ridden a cow on that highway and my plan will be to build a road from my deed to connect to other established roads.  But first, I must get a well in *hax

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

Booty Bay

umm no.  lol  i was in the discord when a couple ladies took offence to that one, even though it could be the pirate way .  i'm married and know better lol.

Edited by validate
  • Like 1