Sign in to follow this  
Goblinking

How to link Wurm and Steam account

Forgive me for being silly but I've looked around and I can't figure out how to link my legacy Wurm account to my steam account. I can't login through Steam the same way I would log into the regular launcher.

You don’t

If you registered trough the website you cannot use Steam for that account, only the regular client

Edited by nitram20

20 minutes ago, nitram20 said:

You don’t

If you registered trough the website you cannot use Steam for that account, only the regular client

So I can't play my main character through steam because the steam version of WO only allows new characters?

Steam Wo operates through the Steam Id, so you don't need to create an account on the website. You can acces the new servers with both steam and website accounts, but you cannot play old toons via steam.

Yea, i'd love to have  a feature that lets me transfer my old characters to the new steam account.

Like enter charactername and password to link/transfer to steam account.

The new steam launcher should have the same launcher that we all use to play on our main characters.

Edited by Goblinking
edit
  • Like 1

Yeah, we should be able to play Steam made chars using the old client app 😕 at least.

Edited by Omar

Does it really matter so much which client you use? They are both the same. In fact, standalone is better because the steam shop sucks, and you cant launch more than one clients at the same time, nor share accounts. 

Edited by atazs

Would have been nice if they made the new server character setup same as Jackal .

Old players could have started on new servers but at the same as new characters ..

And only a one way trip till servers are merged or not ..

It's a chance you take ..