Sign in to follow this  
Zera

Chat Support Option

I've personally noticed quite a few instances since the release of Harmony and Defiance where there are some players who are inappropriately handling certain chats or just being inappropriate altogether.

It would be extremely helpful from a player-stand point to be able to simply right click on a name in chat and have a report option that would auto-fill the clicked character's name and the sent message onto a report.

Currently reporting a player for inappropriate chat-based behavior requires either copying the line itself (which isn't bad honestly) or typing it into the report manually.

Adding this option to the right-click would stream-line things a lot!

The only way I could see a system like this would need improvement would be to allow using the same option multiple times with a report already open.

For example if I were to report Player A a support ticket would open with the player name and the line of text of which was posted at that time. Keeping my support window open and doing this again for Player B would add more information to that ticket.

This would be perfect for instances where a "discussion" was out of hand or out of place between multiple players.