Sign in to follow this  
Yumi

A Different Forum for Harmony and Melody

I'm more suggesting this now because I know this will just become more and more of a headache down the road if they decide to do this later on.

Why not have a Harmony section and a Melody section separate from each other on the forum? The markets could obviously stay the same since eventually trade can happen between the 2 servers, but is it just me or is it already getting a little confusing? (at least with the recruitment section)

Edited by Yumi
  • Like 4

yeah,make norther freedom just like southern freedom ,1 market and 1 forum for each server for recruitment,etc. i cant believe this wasnt done in the first place.

• Like 2

One of the other main things that they could do as well is include a link to these wurm forums on the wurm steam forums.

Since most people who play wurm through steam, mostly just stick to the steam wurm forums and might not even know about these forums.

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

2 hours ago, polarbear said:

@Yumi

They have been there since launch of the new servers :P 

No, I remember quite well that Harmony & Melody and all of their trade and recruitment and general were crammed into one condensed subforum inside the Freedom isle servers. Unlike Independence and Xanadu etc, there was not a separate section just for Harmony, just for Melody etc.

It wasn't until maybe a day or two ago that they were broken out into a separate sections.

I can't speak for the PVP Defiance section, that may have had its own separate forum right from the start.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors