Sign in to follow this  
Etherdrifter

Respawn Point - Bind to Token

The first deed I founded was actually a local respawn point (I invited players to join so they could respawn at my deed if they died).  This has gotten me thinking, it would be nice if each player could nominate one deed token to respawn at when they die on PvE servers.

So, a player can right click a deed token, select "bind" and respawn at that token if they die.  This is permanent until the permission is revoked (in which case the bound player sees a message) or until they bind to another deed.

Have it as a toggleable permission "Respawn Point" so users can let another use their deed as as respawn point without them needing to join.  Defaults to toggled off.

The aim here is to make the lives of free/new players a bit better by allowing paying players to do something nice that costs them nothing.  For those who do not want to take part, just have it toggled off.

Edited by Etherdrifter
  • Like 2

I think this is a great idea. I played other games where you could bind to a bind stone (in our case a deed token) and it worked very well.

would be very handy if you go to another server and bind close to the area where you going. Be it a Rift/Unique Slaying etc.

Yes.  It is a bit incongruous that we can allocate our money to a fixed location, but not our lives.