Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 03/AUG/20

PatchNotes.jpg
  • Quality of artifacts on Defiance has been set to 75QL. This will be tweaked as the server progresses.
  • Added a notification window on village transfer mentioning current citizens.
  • Fixed Religious Advisor NPC requiring alignment to convert, as regular conversions no longer needed it.
  • Fixed being able to world drag items too heavy for you.
  • Possible fix for inventory items going invisible until a relog – let us know if this is still an issue.

• Like 1

Did anyone look into the issue of non english ca chat popping up after relog? I every time disable the chat in my profile settings but it keeps turning on every time.

16 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

• Possible fix for inventory items going invisible until a relog – let us know if this is still an issue.

Has the patch already done yet? Items going invisible still and needs relog.

Ah, ok, I see will be in 10 min. Sorry.

Edited by Xagru

21 minutes ago, Xheth said:

Did anyone look into the issue of non english ca chat popping up after relog? I every time disable the chat in my profile settings but it keeps turning on every time.

Will be fixed soon, at the moment the option fails to save in certain cases.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

• Fixed being able to world drag items too heavy for you

Woodcutters disliked that...

is the servers offline? I'm trying to load the game with the JNLP file but it only loads halfway and then stops....

Ohh got it fixed by clearing my Jaca cache.

Edited by Johnsammy

4 hours ago, Johnsammy said:

is the servers offline? I'm trying to load the game with the JNLP file but it only loads halfway and then stops....

Ohh got it fixed by clearing my Jaca cache.

The JNLP file is still supported, but no longer recommended. We recommend running the installer for your system instead, which you can download from the website. That would avoid issues like this in the future, as well as issues concerning things like having the correct version of Java installed.

Sign in to follow this