Sign in to follow this  
TheInnkeeper

TheInnkeeper's Fine Carpentry (BUYING RARE MATS)

Due to time-constraints I will no longer be accepting large orders. I will create stock and post it here when current orders are finished (That means if we've already talked about your order I do intend to finish it eventually). If it's in stock and you are able to pick-up you can order it. Otherwise I am limiting order size to 2 mailable items per customer. I'd suggest posting any larger orders to the Carpenter's Guild.

Do I offer wagons? YES I DO! 4s for pick-up only. 5 large crates free with wagon orders.

20c any furniture item that takes less than 40 FC including carts and transporters. (Price varies with expensive components. I have a lead vein so I'm not charging extra on larders though.)
40c any furniture that takes more than 40 with the exception of wagons. (Price varies with expensive components such as sheets or fur)

10c on small crates, 20c on large crates, 60c for creature carriers.

I offer major discounts on bulk furniture orders if you want me to make you the stuff to decorate your deed. Wood type for items is always costumer determined. Furniture is "Trash QL" unless otherwise specified since usually furniture QL doesn't matter. "Trash QL" to me means 30 though I don't imp crates if they come out lower.

Carpentry Tool Imps: 20c for 60  / 40c for 70 / 1.5s for 80
Fine Carp Imps: 40c for 60 / 80c for 70 

Furniture Imps 50c for 60 / 1s for 70 
((Not Currently offering 80 Imps in FC items or furniture))

80+ mallets 50c. No limit on mallet orders as long as I have supplies to make them.

Creation costs are the same as imp costs on most items. All tools are done in oak (Except fishing rods which I use willow for). I also offer a 50% discount to imps on any tool made by me or that I've worked on before.

Located at Encore river delta (S23) on Cadence. Deed name is "South Cadence Public Inn".

ZyxJPSi.jpg

PAYMENT

While silver is preferred, I am always willing to negotiate for a trade if you can supply things I need including rare mats and saccables.

ENCHANTED ITEMS

I've partnered with Resser to offer my customers enchanted tools. Here is what I currently have in stock

60QL / 49W - Oaken wood Press (For Paper): 3s
60QL / 46C - Oaken Wood Fruit Press: 3s
60QL / 52W / 41C Oaken Wood Mallet: 5s
70QL / 45W / 58C Oaken Wood Mallet: 7s

I will gladly work with Resser on any special requests you may have as well as imp any of the 60QL tool offered to 70QL for an additional silver.

BUYING ALL SACCING AND RARE MATERIALS

I will buy 100% of your rares at the prices listed no questions asked, just COD them to me. Please recheck this list before mailing as prices my be adjusted over time. Please make sure rares are full weight if you want more than 10c. Partial items are ALWAYS only worth saccing value. Feel free to PM me to ask me about any rare not on this list. I may be willing to update the list if I like it.

50c / 1.2s / 5s - Small Nails, Iron Ribbons
20c / 50c / 4s- Sprouts & Shafts
15c / 40c / 3s - Copper Ore
10c / 20c / 1s Iron Ore, Dirt, Logs
7.5c15c 30c- Literally any rare (Saccable Value)*

*Limit 5 saccing rares per customer per week. No limit on other rares.

Q: Why do you buy rares? What are they used for?
A: I buy rares to make larger rare items for sale, to sacrifice for nutrition, or to sell at a slight markup to other people who want sac items. With every rare you sell me I am fully upfront about how I intend to use that specific rare. I do this as a service so newbs can always get some money for "useless" rares. I don't mind letting people know good uses for their rares so they can use them themselves if they decide to keep it after I tell them what I'll use it for.

CHECK OUT THESE OTHER VENDORS I RECOMMEND

Donamarlene provides all the cloth components of the furniture I make. She has great prices on tailored good.
Carbon from Dystopian Bazaar and I have worked together on a number of mailboxes. She is a Fo priest whose village offers other services as well such as high quality leather goods.
Snarkymcgee provided the corbita I've been using in my recent deliveries. Worked hard to get it done fast for me.

Edited by TheInnkeeper
  • Like 4

Can highly recommend Theinnkeeper.  Goes above and beyond.

Hey Keeper!

PM me when online please, I would like a imp on my Floor loom to 50 (or 60 if you have any logs)

Im at i11 - Harmony, available almost all day long :D

4 hours ago, DonaMarlene said:

Hey Keeper!

PM me when online please, I would like a imp on my Floor loom to 50 (or 60 if you have any logs)

Im at i11 - Harmony, available almost all day long :D

Great! I've been wanting to see where the sheets for my wagons get made. :)

I'll talk to you in-game next time I see you but I can definitely do it.

On 8/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, TheInnkeeper said:

Great! I've been wanting to see where the sheets for my wagons get made. :)

I'll talk to you in-game next time I see you but I can definitely do it.

From a humble tailor house!

Amazing service, thank you so much for it. Will be able to sell more rugs now :D

Didn't realise I hadn't posted anything here.

Excellent service, I'm a repeat customer (and will continue to be one!), and the service is always reliable and fairly priced!

Highly recommended to anyone looking for any and all fine carpentry work!

Would you be willing to travel to the east coast to imp a bee hive? Name in game is Squishjess if you'd like to message me directly

Edited by Squish

Dear Keeper, ohh I was about to ask for an imp but our neighbour gave a little hand, I will call you soon for a real nice loom imp ❤️

Edited by DonaMarlene

Heya!

The Inn is getting closer to completion, would love to book you some time next week (or weekend, depending how fast me and my deed mate can get some of the materials going) for the beds and the coffers as we agreed :)

I might also get you to make me a few large crates, will be able to provide with ~30QL logs/planks, as my deed is getting littered with small crates, haha. It's possible I might get a second coop as well, as I managed to hunt down enough hens to fill this one up :)

I'd say the earliest I'll need these services will be the weekend, so no rush at all :)

Talk to you more in-game!

Good evening!  I would like to commission a spirit cottage for our village in Melody.  Would you kindly be willing to visit and create one for us?  My in game name is Laziris.  Thanks!

im in the market for a 50 ql spinning wheel if you could cod umeruris 

25 minutes ago, umeruri said:

im in the market for a 50 ql spinning wheel if you could cod umeruris 

I would be glad to do this if a spinning wheel can be mailed. I'll make one and see. If it can't be mailed it can be picked up at my current location of S23 Cadence or I may be able to deliver at some point.

Hello, Could I please have you build for me a Wagon and 30 Large Crates to go with it.....In game name Wigglewurm to make arrangements.

I am located on map at 23/24 R/S (deed name Heaven)....You made a wagon for my neighbor (deed name was Hell).

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ymediocrity said:

Hello, Could I please have you build for me a Wagon and 30 Large Crates to go with it.....In game name Wigglewurm to make arrangements.

I am located on map at 23/24 R/S (deed name Heaven)....You made a wagon for my neighbor (deed name was Hell).

Thanks.

Ah yes I remember hell. Had a fine meal there. It came so highly recommended by Leonidas. 

Absolutely. I'll PM about the arrangements.

Edited by TheInnkeeper

60QL / 46C - Oaken Wood Fruit Press: 3s

Please COD to Borinvyn (assuming it can be mailed). Thanks!

Can I get 1 larder, 20 Large crates, 4 Bulk container unit and  3 creature cages to S23 Harmony (HELL) 

And maybe a few others things while i got you out here :)

Please Cancel order

Edited by Milso
cancel

Hiyas, I'd like to place an order please! No hurry at all, and you can pm me here or in game on Volladol if needed!

Wagon - Orangewood

30 Large Crates

4 Bulk Container Units - Orangewood

I would need these items delivered to my deed Shiloh at S17 on Harmony

Cancel my order please.

Edited by gnomegates

I would greatly appreciate your help to commission some fine furniture for our home.  We would like a canopy bed, a larder, 6 nice dining chairs, and a couple of chairs for our decks.  I'd also love a chicken coop. :)  Please PM Laziris.  We live at N8 in Melody and are looking for some kind soul to deliver.  Thanks much!

I would like to buy two of your creature carriers.

Please /tell Sheffy ingame to arrange pickup

withdrawn

Edited by Sheffie