Sign in to follow this  
Wyndolm

[Bug] New Option Non English Chat doesn't work

The new option "Non English Chat" in profiles doesn't work. I set it to off, hit send-button, manually close that chat and next time I log in it's back to on again and I have the chat tab again too. So you can enter the option but it's obviously not saved or loaded. Please fix it.

Did you by any chance crash on your last exit?

Sometimes settings apparently don't save if you crash-out instead of exiting ...

I have the same problem. Every time I log in, non english chat keeps appearing, even if I switch it off in profiles every time and hit send. Looks like if you turned it on when the update went live, it keeps staying on.

I have this too. Did not have a crash since disabling it, so there seems to be something different resetting the setting.

Edited by Cayce

I'm not having this issue either with Wurm Online or the Steam version.  Both clients respect my off/send option, even if I leave the tabs open when I exit the game.

Does this happen for all your characters, all servers?

Please post the server name (if it's only on 1 server) where this happens.

same thing happened when they added "dig to pile" in profile, the setting is not saving

I would like to report that indeed, I have to turn the option off every day after logging in. 

Re-reporting this. It is fine on regular log outs, but on the server restart, it was ON again. Harmony

Edited by Calthaza
added server
  • Like 1

Can confirm aswell. The German help channel turns itself on again. I have a German OS.

I got the new non-eng chats closed in settings, after every update it resets that setting.
Not on relog, only whenever server restart to get update.

On Harmony, havent tested any on old cluster
Steam client

Edited by RealCoffee
Steam client

This chat tab keeps turning itself back on after every server restart, super annoying.