Sign in to follow this  
Faerian

Sleep powder in backpack lost on death

Hi, 

I just got killed by a troll on my deed. I was carrying around a few sleep powders in my backpack. The backpack dropped on death. When I picked it up again, the sleep powder was gone from it, but it also didn't appear in my inventory. My settlement deed also vanished, but that returned once I relogged. The sleep powder remained gone however.

Obviously, fixing this would be great. Getting the sleep powder back would also be great ;)

Deed: Vanguard

Northern Freedom Isles

Harmony

Char: Faerian

• Like 1

No, I tried relogging, that brought back the settlement deed, but not the sleep powder. Might have to do with the fact that the powder is not supposed to drop on death, but was in an equipped backpack that did drop on death?

No drop items will remain on your character through death...even if it was in a container that dropped with your corpse. I am not sure whether sleep powder is no drop, however, so Im not sure. Are you on a pve server?

Sleep powder is definitely a no-drop item, and I have died with them in a container, inside my backpack in the past. They get moved to your main inventory on death along with other no drop items, while the backpack and its contents are left wherever you died.

However, I have not done this recently, so this doesn't mean there is not a bug here, and that Faerian may have lost the sleep powder unintentionally.