Sign in to follow this  
Fairyshine

[Resolved]- now char can't log in

Hi, I suicided my noobie char on Harmony Bay to be able to bury the body to get alignment to convert to a religion.  However, as soon as I typed /suicide the game kicked me out.  I logged in and can see the screen with the red tunnel and asking where I want to respawn, but an error pops up "An error occured" and Windows will close the program.  I did the following thus far:  1. Cleared my browsing history  2. Switched the router off and back on after a few minutes  3. Tried other chars on different servers (all worked fine)

It is just this one particular char and fairly important as she has in her body some stuff I bought at the local merchants that I want to retain and use.

Please help me get her back in the game.  If someone can either PM me or let me know what to do to troubleshoot it would be awesome.

Thanks

Did you also try rebooting the computer? Could be an unresolved issue in your system memory, a reboot should fix that.

Otherwise, you will need to log into an alt and file a /report with GMs.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 2

Rebooting helped thanks so much Brash_Endeavors! You are a super star :)  This can be closed. 

• Like 2
  • Cat 1