Hi can I ask for the following horses to be reserved for pickup ty - Black (Benitacall, Ebonygolden, Walkingyoana, and (Brown) Flashquail ty,- pm Chocolat in game ty. I'll be online most of tonight ty (ie 6-8 hours)

1 hour ago, Rhianna said:

Hi can I ask for the following horses to be reserved for pickup ty - Black (Benitacall, Ebonygolden, Walkingyoana, and (Brown) Flashquail ty,- pm Chocolat in game ty. I'll be online most of tonight ty (ie 6-8 hours)

Have reserved these and they will be ready for pickup whenever is convenient for you!  :D

• Like 1

hi Id like to reserve some horses - Abbashoney, Goldheart, Haltflea and Sweetwarrior pls :) pm Chocolat in game Ill be on for a while :)

3 hours ago, Rhianna said:

hi Id like to reserve some horses - Abbashoney, Goldheart, Haltflea and Sweetwarrior pls :) pm Chocolat in game Ill be on for a while :)

I have reserved these for you and will get in touch when you're next online!  :D

yet another easy sale, highly recommend Carbon for fast, easy, friendly trades :)

• Like 1

Bison have now been updated and will be updating the horses ages and new arrivals over the weekend / early next week.

Edited by Carbon

Hi, are you still doing casts on mail box? I have a spirit cottage that I would like to have a cast on please, must be of high cast though if possible 80+ could you give me a price for this please? My deed is LakeView Oasis on community map if you would like an idea of how far it is from you. You can contact me in game also if I am online Dannyukk

Edited by DannyUKK

Hi there!  Unfortunately we don't do mailbox enchants anymore - it was a service we offered early on in the game to help hook everyone up to a postal system, but not one we currently offer.  I'm not sure which server you're on, but perhaps contact Mareidt - I know at one point they were doing enchants.  Take care and happy wurming!

2 hours ago, Carbon said:

Hi there!  Unfortunately we don't do mailbox enchants anymore - it was a service we offered early on in the game to help hook everyone up to a postal system, but not one we currently offer.  I'm not sure which server you're on, but perhaps contact Mareidt - I know at one point they were doing enchants.  Take care and happy wurming!

That is ok I will look around for a cast on mail box then thanks.

I'm also interested in buying a needle and shovel at least 70 quality with around same CoC cast on it, could you give me some prices please for these 2 tools if possible?

2 hours ago, DannyUKK said:

That is ok I will look around for a cast on mail box then thanks.

I'm also interested in buying a needle and shovel at least 70 quality with around same CoC cast on it, could you give me some prices please for these 2 tools if possible?

Ignore this I have found tools I am looking for, thanks.

Hey Carbon and Lezeht! Any chance you could send over a Bridle to me? AncientWaves in-game.

Edited by Forests

3 hours ago, Forests said:

Hey Carbon and Lezeht! Any chance you could send over a Bridle to me? AncientWaves in-game.

Sure thing mate - it'll be on the way in just a few minutes!

I would like to buy a 90ql saddle.
Could you cod it to Taranisss?

1 hour ago, Taranis said:

I would like to buy a 90ql saddle.
Could you cod it to Taranisss?

[21:16:15] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Enjoy!

I found what I was looking for thanks any way!

Edited by Christos

On 1/6/2021 at 9:32 AM, MrJay said:

looking for a large anvil 60ql

cod: Mustard

The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Enjoy!