Very happy to have done this for you and such a nice cast too!  Congratulations on your fancy new mailbox - can't wait to see your deed again later! :D

Sure thing!  I've popped your order in with the leatherworker now :D

• Like 1

Bought a Tool belt and saddle a couple weeks ago originally from Carbon and his crew at Dystopian Bazaar. Last night I asked for a rare saddle I had just purchased to be imped, I asked that it be imped more than just 70ql so as soon as I repair it didn't drop below. I log in today after work and to my surprise I'm greeted by an  80ql Saddle in my mail for the same price I was quoted for 70ql because they wanted to see if they could push 80.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

SICKLE

CoC 39 - 1.7s

TROWEL

CoC 39 - 1.7s

CoD Valkrr pls!  Carbon--rope tool 30-40CoC?? Just CoD with if you have it...I'd even take one in the 20s.

@Quiksilver[12:07:50] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Don't have a ropetool currently in stock but if I end up with one will definitely pop it your way np! :D

@DrastoxShould have your order out in the next couple of hours!  As soon as we advertised to 80ql we got a rush of folks - has been kinda crazy!  Leatherworker's fingers are being worked to the bone :D

@Drastox [13:22:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy your fancy new belts! :D

Could I order the following, please?

The mailbox that needs to be enchanted is at Laevendell, top of K23, on the east island by the coast.

Message Naeri when you're getting near (online at CEST times).

Maybe the priest can bring the horse and the toolbelt when they come over? Otherwise I'll be up to collect them at a different time.

Horse:

Callgrey, Young Foal, Female, Strong and Healthy, Certain Spark - 60c

Toolbelt:

50ql - 1s

Fo service:

Courier - 1s for a successful cast (East Coast Harmony Only)

Edited by Limewood

Hey there!  Our priest will be available for the cast this weekend no worries!  We can definitely supply the horse and toolbelt at the same time - we are Aussies though so I will try and catch you in game to work out when we have an overlap in time and work from there if that's ok?

More price updates on all our Enchanted Tools in stock!

studded leather 80ql - 10s

80ql Toolbelt - 4s

COD to Zahaz

On 8/1/2020 at 2:28 PM, Carbon said:

HATCHET

CoC 31 - 55c

On 8/1/2020 at 2:28 PM, Carbon said:

PICKAXE

CoC 33 - 65c

COD to Kysu

@Zahaz I have popped your order in with the leatherworker and he's working on it now!

@Kysmaster [22:38:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.    Enjoy! :D

6 hours ago, Zahaz said:

studded leather 80ql - 10s

80ql Toolbelt - 4s

COD to Zahaz

[03:37:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, Paralytic713 said:

can I get the Hatchet with a 47 CoC? COD Paralite

[03:41:15] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.   Enjoy!

COD to Chillout:

50ql Studded Leather

2- 60ql Toolbelts

5- Lead Lumps (low ql)

8 hours ago, Chillout said:

COD to Chillout:

50ql Studded Leather

2- 60ql Toolbelts

5- Lead Lumps (low ql)

Sent!  Enjoy :D

Hello Carbon o/

I will require a courrier cast on my deed located on J-K/19-20.

Middle of the desert, near a peat stacks, fountain & obviously a mailbox.

Diety cast is set to everyone so its when you want.

Look like this

Heya mate!

Your property doesn't look too difficult to get to so the location shouldn't be hard for us, no worries.  We are happy to do it and I'll try and catch you in game to work out an approximate day when we'll be out!

• Like 1

Hey I would like to buy some stuff from you!

Can I get 1 of the 80ql Saddles, 3 of the 40ql Saddles, and 6 Bridles? COD to Monique on Cadence.

Been asking in Trade channel for a while about Saddles of any quality but people never message me there...

Heya there, Merikou!  Just popping off to bed for a few hours sleep (almost 5am on my side of the planet!) but I'll leave this as a note for the leatherworker no worries!  We'll get it out to you ASAP :D