Thanks!  It's been fantastic traveling around and meeting so many folks doing this :D 

We will be starting our Southern Trek starting at our base location at E/F-21 in approximately 10 hours time!  We will be heading towards Harmony Bay and surrounding areas.  If you are in this path and would like either an enchant, or a mailbox and an enchant, please let us know so we can add you to the list!

Hi i would like a mailbox and courier cast, at K20 deed is named The More Work Less Dying Sanctuary. Ingame name Zofern. Please let me know who to add to the perms in case i am not here, many thanks.

Added Zheals to allow deity casts on the deed.

Edited by April

I love that deed name! You've been added to the list :D

Noticed you weren't coastal - we will get to you, but we are floating in a sailing boat at the moment! 

Edited by Carbon

49 minutes ago, Carbon said:

I love that deed name! You've been added to the list :D

Noticed you weren't coastal - we will get to you, but we are floating in a sailing boat at the moment! 

Ahh yes i'm not coastal - i'm very much woodland in fact, didn't really think about the location. If it's a bother don't worry! 

We shall try our very best to get you on our return journey because I am quite prone to getting lost in the space of two tiles lol.

2 hours ago, Carbon said:

We shall try our very best to get you on our return journey because I am quite prone to getting lost in the space of two tiles lol.

I get lost all the time lol. Btw what perms do i need to set for the mailbox maker, just in case you can make it here, and i'm not online?

Will need a drop / build / attach permission for Carbon!

Have set drop/ build for carbon but i can't see an attach permission - but i plan on staying on to work on my deed, just hit me up in /t when you think you might get here to check i'm online :)

For sure mate - wasn't sure if attach had its own permission (I'm terrible with those things!) but will keep you informed no worries :D

Some archaelogy-only wood types are now also available!

Updated leatherworking prices!

Edited by Carbon

Friendly bump, absolutely great mailbox creating and enchanting package service! :) 

• Like 1

Thank you!  We really enjoyed being able to sail around meet so many folk doing this! :D

• Like 1

Hiya Carbon! I'd love to get a spirit house + courier enchant at Harmony Cove, O-20! Let me know when you think you'll be by and I will do my best to be online. :)

[21:02:51] Courier has been cast on it, so it is possessed by some messenger spirits. [94]

Best service ever!!

• Like 1

Heya Ping!  So glad we could do that - our best cast we've ever done!  I think you may have the fastest mailbox on Harmony now!

Moxie - we aren't too far from your location now but will be sailing away shortly.  I'll drop you a PM and see if we can get something sorted :D

• Like 1

please try to wait a bit if someone just posted same services in the same minute to don't cover other messages  (yours is bigger and draws more atention)

Edited by Elregis
format

Sorry who are you?  If that's happening it's accidental - I advertise every 1-1.5hrs to avoid channel spam.  I'm not paying any attention to anyone else, but I suppose if someone is putting up lots of ads and mine lands next to theirs it would look like that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Carbon said:

Sorry who are you?  If that's happening it's accidental - I advertise every 1-1.5hrs to avoid channel spam.  I'm not paying any attention to anyone else, but I suppose if someone is putting up lots of ads and mine lands next to theirs it would look like that.

if you don't mind please look the last 2 mins or so in trade, have got arround 10 times your offer just arround 1min after mine

I mean, I highly doubt that.  But I shall endeavour to pay more attention while advertising my once per hour advertisement.

Edit: I have done a review of my logs for the past day as this appears to be when you've taken issue.  As you haven't told me your name, I will assume you are "Regiss".  If you aren't, please discard.

wxgqRN4.png

Yours are on the left (highlighted for your leatherworking ads vs whatever else it is you do), mine on the right.  I see we had a collision early on at 1am my time (2 minutes).   Another 16 hours later at around 5pm my time (also 2 minutes).  Everything else is well outside a reasonable time frame to avoid collision.  I do apologize for these two, however, as I don't intend to overwrite anyone's advertisements.

I am happy to discuss this further in private messages, rather than spamming the forum.

Edited by Carbon
  • Cat 1

Arch Wood Types:

Pegs - 50c

Tenons - 50c

---What kind woods do you have currently? 

Hey there!  This stock is constantly changing so the best chance of knowing what arch woods we have is to message our archaeologist, Mortier, directly!  I tried to keep up with it, but it's sometimes an hour by hour change lol :D

I would like to order a mailbox and a cast.  Our deed is Zen Bay and we are at e 19 ish.  just west of Villa Sur La Plage 

I will add "Zheals"  to build and cast. Let  me know when you have done. Thank you so very much. 

[08:09:40] The role "Zheals" has been created.

Edited by Lolabelle