Not a worry guys!  We have started moving again to fill orders starting from the N15-ish area heading clockwise!

2 ql 30 saddle please

COD to Planters 

Edited by Loggy

[21:22:11] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Thank you for choosing Dystopian Bazaar!

Hiya,

I'd be needing a courier cast in Q21 (The Rocky Port, building top of a hill, mainland southern coast). TheInnkeeper will build a mailbox for me in the coming hours (logging off now), and he's highly recommending your services.

I've added Zheals to have casting perms as well!

PS: If you also throw in a 30QL saddle and a 50Ql toolbelt, do I get a discount? :P

Hey there!  We are starting our trek out very shortly from E/F21 heading down the eastern coast to the southern end!  We have added you to the list, Ping, and sure!  We can absolutely do a discount for you.  I'll check you in game shortly :D

[12:46:07] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than an hour.

Will be the first mail you get in your fancy new mailbox!  Maybe!

Edited by Carbon

Bought some leather and a cast from these guys.  Highly recommend them

• Like 1

We would like a mailbox + cast M-18 Sunny Side 2 mins north of HB ( Minixcaliber ingame ) 

Great service! Left Theinnkeeper and Zheal with perms, came back from work with a working mailbox! Dope!

@wsrichI highly recommend going with Theinnkeeper for a mailbox, plus him and Carbon seem to have a great working relationship, as Innkeeper is able to imp items quite high, and it's easier to cast!

• Like 1

Thanks Ping!  So glad you're happy with it all!

Minixcaliber, I'd like to direct you to

who is doing casts in your area.

I also would highly recommend Theinnkeeper for any carpentry / fine carpentry needs!  We've worked together on a number of mailboxes and casts now and he's just been fantastic about it all.  He was, in fact, our first stop on the Dystopian Courier'ing Service!

[11:08:44] <Zalidate> (Har) WTB courior cast on my 20ql mail box,  paying 1s for successful cast. will pay 1s extra if casted above 50 , north of heartland. heartlandcovemap.jpg directions to my deed

Hey there!  We have added you to the list!   Please make sure to add "Zheals" to your non-citizen roles and allow deity (not sorcery) casting.  Thank you for choosing Dystopian Bazaar!

3 hours ago, Carbon said:

Hey there!  We have added you to the list!   Please make sure to add "Zheals" to your non-citizen roles and allow deity (not sorcery) casting.  Thank you for choosing Dystopian Bazaar!

i missed  your post . i have someone coming soon, on a rush order.  but is your priest able to cast above 50ql ?  i would pay for improvement casts.  later on.   . but for now you can leave me off the list.  thank you. 

oh can i get a 50ql toolbest for the 3s COD to zalidate  while i'm here please,

Edited by validate

Not a problem!  As Australians, we do run on a fairly different time zone to, likely, the majority of the server.  Once our priest is able to guarantee cast strengths, we will absolutely be advertising - for now though, we've managed to fluke a 50+ 3 times total on probably more than 30 (and climbing!) mailboxes around Harmony.

And your toolbelt: [12:46:31] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Thank you again for choosing Dystopian Bazaar!

Edited by Carbon
  • Like 1

Hello! Looking for a courier cast on our mailbox at N19/N20. What would be the ETA on this?

Hi there!  It's just gone 4am in our corner of the world and we need a bit of shut eye!  We shall, however, be starting our southern trek when we wake up tomorrow.  If you could leave your deed name with us and add "Zheals" to your non-citizen roles to allow deity casting, we shall be able to do it, even if you are offline :D    Are you coastal?  Please also let us know if we need to reserve an unfinished Spirit House for you as well!

Edited by Carbon

2 minutes ago, Carbon said:

Hi there!  It's just gone 4am in our corner of the world and we need a bit of shut eye!  We shall, however, be starting our southern trek when we wake up tomorrow.  If you could leave your deed name with us and add "Zheals" to your non-citizen roles to allow deity casting, we shall be able to do it, even if you are offline :D    Are you coastal?  Please also let us know if we need to reserve an unfinished Spirit House for you as well!

No problem! Get some rest. Whenever you guys are ready our deed name is Foxhound. It's a small one, but I would say we are in the top right corner of N19. North of the Verdant Bay deed, west of the Verdant Rach deed, and east of the Silver Legion Trading deed. If you take the east road out of Harmony Bay it should lead you to our deed. Hope that helps. I just built a Spirit House so no need for an unfinished one! It's placed on the East side of our "Headquarters" building.

Thanks!

Your cast has been done!  Was so nice to finally get to see Harmony Bay as well!

Hello again, Carb!!

Can you COD to Delilahjones: a 50ql toolbelt, a bridle, and a saddle bag please?

Heya Delilah!  Have put your order in to the leatherworker now!

[00:02:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Hi Carbon, spoke to you in game 10-ish hours ago or so, but I have Spirit Cottage ready for an enchant. If you can add us to your list for an enchant it'd be much appreciated! We're in Seattle Two on the coast, right around E/F-16. Zheals is added to the deed for Deity casts. Thanks!

Cast complete for Snarkymcgee as we were right in the neighbourhood!

Ndainye - I have passed your order on to the leatherworker and it will be filled ASAP :D

Thank you both for choosing the Dystopian Bazaar crew!

Gralixa - [23:55:08] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Thank you for choosing the Dystopian Crew to look after you!