Sign in to follow this  
Scythe

Looking for a skill grinding guide

Hello everyone, im looking for a skill grinding guide, made or atleast updated after 2015. Anything i can find currently is extremely old and i dont know if the information is relevant, it doesn't explain a whole lot, and most times doesn't include every skill. Personally right now im trying to level every skill to somewhere in the respectable range, about 20. Im new to online from unlimited so things are much different. I know there are private skill guides out there, or updated ones however when you do a google search of forum search its buried beneath all the older ones. Any help is appreciated. This is the #1 search result guide: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/59514-skill-grinding-tips-updated/

Thanks, i did find this one but all of the technical stuff going into rolls vs skill vs quality scared me off, ill probably ask around in CA chat for help with it though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scythe said:

Thanks, i did find this one but all of the technical stuff going into rolls vs skill vs quality scared me off, ill probably ask around in CA chat for help with it though.

It can be quite overwhelming at first, for sure! Definitely for a first time player with everything that Wurm has to offer it can be quite complex.

CA_HELP is always there if you have any questions, with members from the community willing to answer or help you out to the best of their ability! I wouldn't be too scared or put off from the amount of information that is there, just slowly widdle it down with questions into CA_HELP or even in your Alliance/Village if you are in one already, definitely another thing I'd recommend.

Wish you all the best and stay safe out there!

I actually found this one that I have been giving to some of my friends that are new to wurm.  It is more geared towards beginners.  It might not be the absolute top way of doing some things, but it helps get a new player started with a lot of important areas:  https://guidescroll.com/2012/04/wurm-online-skill-grinding-tips/

Edit:  It looks like the vast majority of this guide's contents were copy+pasted (or vice versa) into the link Baloo provided.

Edited by bregga