Sign in to follow this  
validate

is there anyway to not automatically follow forum content i post on?

is there anyway to not automatically follow forum content i post on?  

it's annoying getting 100's o emails.  when i like or post on a forum topic. it seems to auto follow and email every time someone posts.

it would be fine just getting notifications on the web while i'm online. but emails  not needed, unless i select the option

i should not need to go unfollow every time i make a post. please tell me there is an option to fix this.  i'm often at work on my phone reading the forums and sometimes posting. it's not as easy to see the options to unfollow either.

i live in wurm a lot. but dont need my email box filling up.  i just spent 20 min selecting and deleting emails lol.

You should be able to change that in your forum notification settings by going into your profile. Click on your name in the top right, drag down to 'Account settings'. Notification settings are on the right under 'other'. Should get you to where you need to change the settings. 

• Like 2

nevermind i found it. it's in account settings not manage followed content options.  annoying. but fixed lol

8 hours ago, Bakhita said:

You should be able to change that in your forum notification settings by going into your profile. Click on your name in the top right, drag down to 'Account settings'. Notification settings are on the right under 'other'. Should get you to where you need to change the settings. 

And how do we keep those post we choose to follow?

I have had lots of post I put follow on adn they disapear from my list every now and then ;(

I even posted under buggs or something to gt an answer but havnt got any so asking here to