Sign in to follow this  
Army

[Fixed] Harmony ingame map is wrong

Steppes and deserts don't match the map. The ingame map is simply wrong. (Steam version)

Just too proof again that I'm not crazy, dumb, or both, please see the examples below:

There is a desert on the map, there is a steppe visible ingame however. The position of the desert on the map doesn't match the steppe ingame.

Spoiler

72xXfdh.png

Grass/bushes and peat in world, steppe on map. Doesn't match again.

Spoiler

i8XLlSv.png

Desert on map, orange forest ingame.

Spoiler

luzTJ3k.png

I'm playing through Steam.

Game settings, console output and DxDiag log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtYqqfN8DFJzi6xX0ncYF6iQx56imQ?e=F7Rb4u

Yes! The wrong dump was used to make the map. It will be fixed and updated soon!

Edited by Retrograde
Time is irrelevant, sleep is for the dead. Long live Libila.

ROFL thank you for this, so there was a reason why I got so lost, the map was fooling me all that time! :D 

I'm so glad to learn I'm not a directionally-challenged idiot. I went through the same places yesterday minus the Heartland area because I was seriously questioning where my deed actually was due to the biomes nearby seemed off. I was in a maple forest when I expected a desert and a ceder forest where I expected steppe. I sailed/carted my way around the entire southern half of the main continent and found the outline of the land matched, even if the biomes didn't.Thanks for bringing this up Army, and thanks Retro for the update!

Fixed! The cartographers were still quite seasick after the long journey, apparently.

• Like 1

Haha this is good to know. I thought I was crazy and bad at orienteering. Thanks for the hard work, art team (and I guess all of staff too ;)).

• Like 1