Sign in to follow this  
Eirwengale

Looking for hire - Manual Labor and more!

As post states, wts manual labor.

Relevant skills:

Body Strength 24

Paving 27

Carp 79

Fine Carp 56

Shipbuilding 45

Digging 61

Mining 34

Forestry 43

Gardening 33

Woodcutting 41

Masonry 44

Animal Husbandry 56

Pottery 50

Thatching 23

Ropemaking 15

Blacksmithing 36

Fletching 25

Bowyery 20

Pottery 50

*skills may be slightly higher than as shown

I can sail to where you are, though my deed is on Exodus...  If you want a lodestone or mailbox moved, I can even do that too. Rate of 10i per action, also offering to make bulk items, feel free to offer me other jobs at other prices as well, if I'm not working on one already or if it isnt urgent, I'll probably take it up >.< send me a PM here, or ingame @ eirwengale. Thanks ^^

Also selling:

60+QL wool, I have 6k in stock right now but can gather more upon request, priced at 1s/k picked up, 1.25s / k delivered or 7c + CoD per combined lump (64)

Cow / sheep milk / cheese; I can collect/make for your proposed price / quantity as per request.

Pending / Upcoming Jobs:

10k panfilling

Clay Diggin

Queued Jobs:

none right now!

Ongoing Jobs:

making war arrows, no rush ^v^

Completed jobs:

30x Wine Barrels - 31 / 7 / 2020

900 Kindling - 2 / 8 / 2020

10 Small and Large Signposts - 3 / 8 / 2020

Built a corb - 9 / 8 / 2020

Making 50 large barrels - 11 / 8 / 2020

10 Barrels of milk - 13 / 8 / 2020

50QL Wagon - 28 / 8 / 2020

100 small barrels - 10 / 9 / 2020

270 pottery planters - 13 / 9 / 2020

300 fence bars - 13 / 9 / 2020

12x large amphoras 20+QL, 20x Pottery Jars 30+QL -  30 / 9 / 2020

Repairing a bunch of fences - 3 / 10 / 2020

2k hunting arrows - 13 / 10 / 2020

Edited by Eirwengale
Jobs + Skill Update
  • Like 1

I could use more small wine barrels, and fine carp is my weakness. What would you charge to make a bunch of those?

I can supply all mats.

Edited by Alpengeist

4 minutes ago, Alpengeist said:

I could use more small wine barrels, and fine carp is my weakness. What would you charge to make a bunch of those?

I can supply all mats.

I'm not sure to be honest, but how does 2.5c per barrel rounded down to nearest copper sound?

Edit: in the event that I break mats, I'll make them to replace so you dont need to provide more than needed

Edited by Eirwengale

Ill gladly pay you 7c per barrel all day. They arent easy to make, esp for me lol. With that, can I order 30 made up now? Oak. QL doesn't matter. I can give you the mats back once we get together for exchange too. 

Just now, Alpengeist said:

Ill gladly pay you 7c per barrel all day. They arent easy to make, esp for me lol. With that, can I order 30 made up now? Oak. QL doesn't matter. I can give you the mats back once we get together for exchange too. 

sounds great to me >.< 30 will be just fine! I'll PM you when they're done, will take just a teeny bit longer as I'll finish up whatever mats I'm lacking at present :3 thanks for hiring!

No worries. Sounds great.

Alpengeist or Drakenfyre in game

• Like 2

Eirwengale, thanks for a great and quick job. I'll be sure to be in touch again when something else comes up I need help with!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bakhita said:

Moved to classified ads. 

Ah didn't know this belonged there, thanks!

I dont suppose you are interested in panfiling by chance?

5 hours ago, Zarame said:

I dont suppose you are interested in panfiling by chance?

sorry to get back to you late, indeed I am! though I do need to be taught how to best fill the bowls / pans in correct proportions >.<

Thanks a bunch for the signs, great price too! it saved me from have to make a 2 hour trip back to my house. Totally recommend you for great quick service! 

47 minutes ago, Eirwengale said:

sorry to get back to you late, indeed I am! though I do need to be taught how to best fill the bowls / pans in correct proportions >.<

Its just meal in a frying pan done in forge. So 100 frying pans in a forge.will need one meat and one veggy in each. 

Still need to prepare the forges and pans before.also the meat and veggy. So i need a few days to prepare. 

Im paying 1s per 1k filled pans

55 minutes ago, Zarame said:

Its just meal in a frying pan done in forge. So 100 frying pans in a forge.will need one meat and one veggy in each. 

Still need to prepare the forges and pans before.also the meat and veggy. So i need a few days to prepare. 

Im paying 1s per 1k filled pans

ahh I see, so it's just one of each item in each bowll, then clear after, right? Shall I prep them directly in the forges, and will you be moving as Forge > Raft > inventory > forge? :D I'll work on my own deed in the meanwhile, no rush either, but it's definitely something I'd like to learn :3 May I know the approximation of the quantity you require?

Thanks!

hello i  could use some help at my deed doing digging and terraform work its a good amount.if u  are ok with this hit me up with what u would charge so i get a basis of price then when u come todo the work and see it we can also retalk price if needed.tyvm if u needed more work after im sure i could find more for u.ty and hope to hear from u soon.

hello @kuruk ^v^ thanks for reaching out to me! I'll be willing to take up a terraforming job, though I'll be busy irl for about a week to a week and a half from the time of posting before I'll be available. If you're alright with waiting, then I can definitely make it :D I generally charge at 10i per action, to a max of 10k actions per job (at one time, I'll need a break but can come back to resume for longer jobs). Would you prefer to correspond here, or via PMs?

ya np alot for me to do there also so anytime u can come is fine and work as u can is also ok with me. contact here or in game is fine either way and ty for responding to my post.kk thx and cya around.

• Like 1