Sign in to follow this  
wsrich

Food/Water Backpack

To be clear a Gm has let me keep this as it doesn't go against rules and the ticket was closed with no further action. 

Starting at 5s

Bid increments minimum 50c 

Time 5 days 

timer_1596545109.svg 

This contains: 

3x Thermos - Cannot remove 

3x Food containers -Cannot remove

The backpack can hold other items too that can be put in and taken out.

Will include the 3 empty baskets too. 

sdfsfsf.png 

sdfsdf.png

Edited by wsrich

Usual caveats for bugged items apply, presumably - the item could go away or stop working at any point in the future, without warning.

Retracted

Edited by LionIX

1 minute ago, Wonka said:

Usual caveats for bugged items apply, presumably - the item could go away or stop working at any point in the future, without warning.

Nope this has been on my toon for 1.5 years + 

21 hours ago, wsrich said:

Nope this has been on my toon for 1.5 years + 

Wonka still has a point. There is no guarantee that these "odd" items will work for forever. There's currently no reason to remove them but that's not a guarantee that they'll never get removed.

Still nothing wrong with people placing a bid as long as they are aware of the oddity, but then that's likely why they bid for it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eobersig said:

Wonka still has a point. There is no guarantee that these "odd" items will work for forever. There's currently no reason to remove them but that's not a guarantee that they'll never get removed.

Still nothing wrong with people placing a bid as long as they are aware of the oddity, but then that's likely why they bid for it.

Yes I agree this could happen but I would imagine the only time they would go is if they removed the baskets out of existence, this particular item will be fine until that point but I can't see this happening. So for this I think its safe to say since its over 1.5 years old anyway it will be fine 😊 but of course buyer beware that there is a possibility just like anything else  

But on this note I would like to ask everyone to stick to the bidding of this item just so it's not spammed I think there is enough info on here for people to underatsd. 

Edited by wsrich

Please send me your ingame toon and ill send it asap