Sign in to follow this  
gnomegates

Farm tiles not progressing?

Is anyone else experiencing farm tiles not progressing? I have farm tiles that have been planted now for 5 days and I'm unable to tend them or progress them. Still the same stage as when first planted.

1 minute ago, xReesex said:

5 in game days or RL days?

Real life days, I planted Friday the day the new servers went live.

I have the same issue, the crops have grown very slowly. They are at middle stage right now. I assume that the lag caused them to grow slower, because ever since the lag was dealt with, they continued to grow again.

It is likely due to the server lagging, so it doesn''t manage to poll as frequently.

This is due to server polling being lagged - same as why sleep bonus lasts longer than real time.

• Like 2

This seems to be an issues that is still happening.  Seems like server shutdowns reset our crops.

Aye, almost a week in now and still unable to have any crops. Cannot tend for farming skill gains, cannot harvest to use for other skills that need the crops. Many things are at a stand still. Cotton and wemp are now going up in prices, people overcharging for them. Of course that is the way of things when there is a shortage, but there should not be such a shortage in the first place. Could we get an update on a fix for this please? Thanks!

On new servers the crops grow very slow, often stay at freshly sown for several days rl. Also crops harvest ql seems way off, getting q 1-3 with 11 farming even on easy crop types like potatoes.

Xanadu never had this type of issues despite it always lagged.

Server is Harmony.

• Like 1

Almost two weeks and no farming makes Homer go crazy. Any information at all about the progress here?