Sign in to follow this  
Platyna

Please make ignore list to work on CA_HELP.

I would like to kindly request to make ignore list apply also to CA_HELP, if a player A puts a player B on ignore list it is clear indication they do not wish to receive ANY input from this person. I understand we can't ignore staff members, but we should be able to ignore people who are pestering us on ALL channels, especially that some tend to abuse the fact ignore list doesn't work on CA_HELP to bite up especially when staff is not around. 

Edited by Platyna
  • Like 2

I can understand if CA's still see people asking for help in CA_HELP that they have on ignore, or being unable to ignore staff member themselves in CA_HELP, but outside of that it should work for normal players that have each other (or one way) on ignore.

Though the argument would present itself that you simply shouldn't look in CA_HELP, but that goes against the spirit of the community of wanting to help one another to the best of our abilities.

• Like 2

Agreed, even if it's a two tiered mute option of 'mute' and 'mute everywhere'

If someone wants to take the chance of possibly missing out on helpful info, that's their choice.

If someone wants to completely avoid another player who is negatively affecting their game, they should be able to do so.

This would also have the added advantage of preventing potential bickering in ca between people who clearly dislike each other.

• Like 4

I never really understood why this was not a thing from the start... +1

8 hours ago, Jotz said:

but that goes against the spirit of the community of wanting to help one another to the best of our abilities.

Indeed. 
I might have something of a good ole' ongoing suburban feud going on with a neighbor.... But I would still go help them fight a troll, raise a barn, build a canal, and put out a fire. 

I might not like someone personally... but we live in a society, we're not barbarians, and I'm pretty sure everyone playing Wurm can find it in themselves to be civil. 

Edited to Add: 
 ... or I wish we could. 

Edited by Amata
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Grumpled said:

Agreed, even if it's a two tiered mute option of 'mute' and 'mute everywhere'

If someone wants to take the chance of possibly missing out on helpful info, that's their choice.

If someone wants to completely avoid another player who is negatively affecting their game, they should be able to do so.

This would also have the added advantage of preventing potential bickering in ca between people who clearly dislike each other.

oooo yes, I am a fan of these points. Very well said +1

So then  do (player A ) /ignore on player (player B)for CA chatt and ask questions 

and then the ignored person, player B answer ....then the player A cant see the answer 

and then we see same question again and maybe  again if the player A have a habbit to do /ignore 

my answer to this question is stay out of CAhelp if its soo much problem, or look the other way if "wrong" person give a answer 

Edited by Maiya
  • Like 1

CA isn't intended for general chatter anyway, so /ignore should not be needed. 

• Like 2