Sign in to follow this  
RavenLure

Post Your Pictures of the New Severs!

You just got to know where to look. But, it is not around populated areas.. Same with Mobs .. I got lost today coming back from the starter town... Not one mob going too, or coming home when I got lost. Maybe Unicorns that is about it.. Too many, maybe thinning the herd would be a good call LOL or cull LOL. ok that was a bad bad pun. sorry guys.

Not of the server really, but this one spooked me a second. Templar stood there staring at me. Haven't seen one that close up before. Those eyes...

hczNGbH.jpg

Edited by ChampagneDragon
  • Cat 1

18 hours ago, ChampagneDragon said:

Not of the server really, but this one spooked me a second. Templar stood there staring at me. Haven't seen one that close up before. Those eyes...

RP2CNDI.jpg

Ugh no more picture????

n3pLEay.png

This is what that looks like in world. One of the many splendid views

8YKdCGL.png

Edited by RavenLure

On 8/10/2020 at 7:43 PM, RavenLure said:

Ugh no more picture????

Yea, not sure what happened there. reloaded it.

On 8/10/2020 at 12:55 AM, ChampagneDragon said:

hczNGbH.jpg

very cool picture lol !!!!! It is very spooky and I think, it did not want this picture to be shown that is why, it did not come up the first time! LOL Thank you fixing it!

We roamed Melody for a while but decided it wasn't a good fit for us. Still got a picture or two though!

On the edge of an Olive forest on Melody. I peeked up and saw the sun peeking back.

Spoiler

gZAi1vD.jpg

Below are from our deed right now on Harmony! We will be recruiting down the line maybe for Cadence though. Enjoy!

We needed the ash real bad ok!?

Spoiler

kEUAecT.jpg

This is definately how you build a boat right? Then we put hydraulics on it right?

Spoiler

O20G45O.png

And last but not least! The beautiful sunset that I am using on my profile cover!

Spoiler

1OoRulD.png

• Like 3
  • Cat 1

21 hours ago, Azai said:

iEwgozp.jpg

Rowing along on Harmony.

Hello neighbour? :D

• Like 1
  • Cat 1

Wanted to share the combined effort of the people of Goldfish Island. The Goldfish Bridge! Us islanders have formed a very tight community. S17/18

goldfish-bridge1.png

Edited by Tobe
  • Like 4

Old render, sadly. Still, very pretty. (RoS pink sky + Rainbow). Wish my potato could handle multiple clients with the new render! :DqMsjKru.jpg

• Like 2