Sign in to follow this  
Toby

Giant Dirt Hole in Tutorial

So there's a 150 slope dirt hole in the tutorial.

I wasn't sure where to post this. I figure it should be filled in before a new player experiences some grief falling in. lol

• Cat 1

Forum is fine - although this post will probably get moved to a more appropriate forum or subforum - 

other avenues include: letting someone know in-game by telling the community helpers in CA Help chat

also, if it's really bad and a lot of people are dying / getting stuck - you can use the command /support  to put in a support ticket & a community moderator or GM will eventually talk to you or just go take a look at the situation. 

I've heard that this has happened at least once before now. Are you able to help back fill the hole with dirt? Or get a pile of dirt built up on a tile close enough for people down in the hole to access, so they can drop dirt to get themselves out? 

• Like 1

This should have been corrected already - we apologise for the sudden sinkhole!

Unfortunately, a fix for something else introduced an unexpected...side-effect...

• Like 1

I know when I went through Haven there were some complaints that because of all the new players digging, that the slopes had become too steep for later new players to dig to satisfy the tutorial requirements.  It wasn't this situation when I went through with my new character, but later others were discussing it.

BTW:  Need trees to grow faster to reach 'old' age.  Mature won't produce the 'fallen tree' outcome from cutting a tree down that one step in the tutorial window requires.  Lots of 'mature' trees,  but not a single one was Old at the time I went through.

I had to use /tutorial on Harmony to be able to complete the *old* version of the tutorial mission in order to get my 1 hour sleep bonus.