Sign in to follow this  
Raeyn

Melody introductions 👋

Hello. I am Kelody/Kenolein on Indy. I am Sydryal/Sarya on Melody. I am the mayor of Dragon Gulf Acres, a small village of about 10 players(accepting more) located at E19. While I live in the US, my playtime is usually not US primetime. I've played Wurm for far longer than I should, but there isn't anything comparable. I am loving the new cluster so far, even though it is a bit crowded atm.

Hiya 

Player name = Saturnfive

Living at P14 

Deed = Zero + Tigga

Former playername = Zerobyte

Played harcore since 2006, was mostly a Blacklighter, founder of Libilian Outlaws (LO) before retiring to pve hermit life. Done pretty much everything wurm has to offer (Wars, pvp, dragon slaying, GM) 

Come back from a six year break to take up the hermit life again, loving the changes, say hi if your around, love to help new and old players. 

Edited by Zerobyte
  • Like 1

Howdy folks; I'm new to Wurm Online and playing as Seirvis. Currently wondering south-west from Overture for a place to settle in preferably with some breathing room to fumble around 😛

I've played a few different MMO's, mobas, sandbox games, etc. and so far this one is reminding me of a mix between Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft which has me itching to dig in and see what I can do :)

howdy lancelote on melody  been playing for about 6 years on xanadu and deliverance currently residing with a friend at k18 on  a hillside 

Melody character name: Semperfiswife  I play with my Husband Semperfi. 

Deed: Aftermath

Prior Wurm Experience: My husband and I play together on Melody in this Great Alliance we found through Discord's recruitments page. NO prior experience on Wurm.  Looking forward to growing and progressing. Watching our alliance mates grow, and getting to explore the other areas of Melody as we grow. FD0DC35EC6D11A437FAD7A72385CCBC67D05C389

• Like 2

Melody character name: Elwoode and my priest alt Priestscrap

Deed: Woodscrap Factory

Prior wurm experience:  i've been   going on in wurm  since  mid 2006 basicly non-stop since then, lived on JKH, predecestor to independence.
furfilled a PA role (first generation CA) from 2009 to 2011.
pretty much done everything that wurm has to offer  to present

But i know my name might ring  a bell

• Like 1

Melody character name: Asirmoth

Deed: Academy of Enlightment

Prior wurm experience: none

I'm a happy newb, cuz i found a village (thanks elwood), full of nice people, time to begin grind to the top!

DysonMerricks is my toon on Melody.  It was a typo, should be DysonMerrick.  My deed is Merrick Estate, which is just north of the Nights Watch at q-16 I believe.  I tend to never specialize, but I think I'll be building ships this go round.  Assuming I can find a source of lead for anchors.

Hello all! I'm Sunnydaze. I usually like playing games like Minecraft, etc on peaceful but somehow I seem to always find coming back to Wurm, where I tend to die often.

I found an abandoned plot near Overture and named it Dragonfly Ranch. I like it there since there is a lovely view of the water, Overture and its lovely twinkly lights. Later during my Wurm career, I think I may venture further away from spawn so I can have space for collecting unicorns and breeding horses. Other than that, I think I'll be trying my hand at farming, cooking and alchemy. I've never participated in group content here. A rift just popped up and I'm looking forward to it!

My name is Octavia and I'm an 18 years old (so no longer a jail bait - lol) girl from Moldova (a small ex-soviet country from the Eastern Europe), but I'm now living and studying in Romania (a slightly bigger country also in Eastern Europe), so besides English, I also speak Romanian, Ukrainian and Russian. I love outdoors activities (like hiking and camping), endurance sports (finished my first marathon at 14 and my first ultra this year) and computer games (my main game is Hearthstone which I played semi-competitively). I tried the game a few years ago, when I was about 12, but I found it too complex for me at that time, so I gave up on it, but kept checking the forums every now and then and always had in mind to try to come back when I'd be older, so when the game was launched on Steam I jumped in the wagon, set myself a small deed and here's the story of my adventures so far: